“Great sweet potato fries”
Review of Smashburger

Smashburger
Ranked #102 of 275 Restaurants in North Las Vegas
Reviewed 17 February 2014

So even if the burgers are "smashed" it is still just a burger but the sweet potato fries are wonderful.

There are newer reviews for Smashburger

Reviewed 13 November 2013

So me and my friend planned to go to In n Out to eat, but the drive thru line wrapped around the corner so we ran into Smashburger. I've had Smashburger a few times but it had been a while, I really liked it overall but my friend didn't but he agreed anyway. So I order a classicSmash, no onion no pickle, wrapped in lettuce, fries, side of smash sauce, and a shake. When I get my burger, it has 2 small pieces of lettuce on the bottom and a burger patty with cheese. Cashier forgot my tomato and sauce. Well gee, I could havw made this burger at home! Fries are so thin, I don't remember them that way. Shake was blended too much so it was one the runny side. TOO pricey for the portions that they are serving. I'm only giving this a 3 because after the shake, me and my friend were full. I doubt this place will be open in the next 3-5 yrs...... This place really isn't what it used to be :(

Reviewed 18 September 2013

We stopped in for a burger late morning not sure what to expect, I mean its a burger!!

They were great, freshly cooked and seasoned to perfection. The fries and onion rings were the thin type which I love, my hubby not so much but even he had to admit they were delish!

I see a few people complaining about the price and yes compared to the big chains they are a little bit more expensive but these are cooked fresh not from frozen.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

This is the second time we have been to this location. There is an In-Out Burger next door that is always busy. Can't figure out why as this Smashburger serves a superior burger. Flavorful and relatively inexpensive. Love those rosemary fries. Try their shakes - they are awesome!

Reviewed 21 July 2013

I ventured to Smash Burger on West Lake Mead as I wanted to try the burgers that so many said were excellent. Well I loved the burger, I had a classic burger and fries and both were excellent, but getting it was too much of a hassle to make this a regular stop.

First, the place is on West Lake Mead Blvd near Buffalo and the traffic is horrible, so getting to it may require long wait at lights and U-turns. Once you arrive, the next challenge is finding a parking place. Smash Burger doesn't have a drive through and it is located right next to Starbucks which almost always has a line of cars in its drive through blocking the parking lot. Once you find a parking space, which may end up to be quite a ways from the restaurant, you will enter a decent looking restaurant to place your order. There is only one cash register, so you may have to wait a while to place your order. You will then have to wait a long time to get your food. It's nice that they make the burgers to order, but let's not kid ourselves, these burgers are not gourmet burgers, they are better than average fast food burgers, and it was annoying to have to wait an exceptionally long time to get a burger and fries.

The burgers here are good, but they are not so good that they are worth the hassle to get them. I will stick to In N Out instead, the burgers are just as good, they have a drive through and they are quick.