“Green psoriasis”
Review of Aliante Golf Club

Aliante Golf Club
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Course is in poor to average condition with the greens so patchy they look like they have a bad case of psoriasis. Starters were great and friendly; clubhouse staff was clueless. But in the end, how can it be a bad day if you are playing golf!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

this used to be a great course, beautiful and plus just like in the pictures....when we shoed up to play on Thursday morning I was shocked. Everything is dead, fairways hard as a rock, greens full of fungus and crabgrass. What a shame, honestly the worst course i have played in the last 5 months and its actually spring and most courses look better than they have all winter. this course is being managed horribly and I would definitely recommend no one waste your gas or money playing in this Cow Pasture as the previous guy said.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I bought a home on this golf course 7 years ago. It was beautiful just like the pics they show. I play 2 or 3 times a week, but not here any more! I look out from my patio in the morning and expect to see cows any minute! The rough used to be lush and green. Now its so dead and thin its turning to just dirt. The fairways are mowed to short and are very hard. The greens, well that's another story. Shouldn't they be green and lush and true? Forgetaboutit! It takes seed and water to maintain a golf course right? Since Troon took this golf course over 1 year ago it has taken a nose dive. Even the grill went down hill. Over priced low quality! Painted desert is my home course now, its everything I moved here for. Don't waste your money or time to play here.

1  Thank stevec532
Reviewed 11 February 2014

This is a fun golf course, not overly challenging. I played during dormant season so it isnt as pretty as it could be but I still enjoyed the course.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Played this course with friends in November and had no problems with slow play. We found the course in good shape, and the clubhouse was very nice. North LV is really not that far, so get yourself there and have a good time. The staff was helpful, and the fairways are generous. The greens are fast but true, and we enjoyed our day immensely.