“Locals Hangout & Close to Las Vegas Motor Speedway”

Aliante Station Casino + Hotel
Reviewed 27 November 2013

This hotel and casino opened on November 11, 2008, and I have been a patron there ever since for either events, to go to restaurants or go to the movies. Recently, a new spa was opened called RELAX, and I plan to go there as well, as they offer a locals discount.

The layout of the hotel is one in which it is easy to access areas despite wherever you parked. There is ample parking both in the three major parking lots or in the parking garage, and I have never had a problem finding a spot even when there is an event.

The movie theater is a Regal Cinema with an arcade attached, and there is always your favorite first run movie to see (Entertainment Book has great coupons). Next to the theater is a Food Court with several popular restaurants. The hotel/casino also has MRKT, which has amazing food, as well as the Buffet (be sure to get your Players Club free for a discount). I have also eaten at TGI Fridays which has coupons in the Entertainment Book and rewards if you join the "Give Me More Stripes" club.

The Events area is well configured into smaller and then a very large room. Staff is very attentive and equipment and layout of food service items is comparable with other facilities.

I've had good experiences with the areas I've had at this hotel and would return again.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is a nice getaway! Quiet, out of the way and a great place to Re:lax. Looking forward to dinner at the Market this weekend.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I will start by saying that the casino is very nice and spacious and would give the environment 4 stars. What makes this a terrible place to play is the staff ( If I could give this place - stars, I would). The only friendly person we encountered during our 6+ hour visit was the lady at the players club (she was also employee of the month and I can see why). We played blackjack for 6 hours and encountered only 1 dealer that was remotely close to friendly. The others seemed just miserable and annoyed to be there. After playing $40/hand for that whole time, I asked for a comp for me and my wife for dinner. The pit boss was a complete a-hole about my request and said he could give us a comp. I was pretty frustrated and I told him I wanted to speak to a player host. She was just as big an a-hole as the pit boss. She said that based on my play, they could not give us dinner. If all the hosts are like that, they will not have any customers in 6 months. The other players at the table were even shocked at how I was treated and completely surprised that they couldn't give us a $30 meal at the buffet (Which I was also told by a person I was playing with that it was a terrible buffet). I gladly took my winnings and left the property. I will definitely not be back and hope they go back in bankruptcy! Go play at Reds Rocks or almost any other casino and you will almost have to be treated better than we were and probably have a more pleasant experience while playing.

2  Thank Scott876
Reviewed 17 October 2013

One of the better venues hosting Live olskool entertainment & dancing

Rivals Silverton's Veil Pavilion in terms of quality. Well organized and big time local support. It is however not without its need for small area(s) improvement. The dance floor surprisingly is in terrible shape. The inability to dance on it freely is apparent from the get go. Floor is rather sticky and for us Boomers can be a tricky-risky thing to navigate. Potential for ankle sprains and other problems can be had due to large sections not being waxed let alone, conducive for actual soles on fire activities

Then many are forced to stand due to a serious lack of seating. They in large part reserve most of the upper seats for those willing to pay premium yet on this evening saw less than 50% of it filled. Meanwhile those standing against the wall have to walk around with a beverage making it uncomfortable let alone, discouraging to order more. Mngmt thinking should be more along the lines if its evident aint no one gonna buy those special seats, then as patrons arrive at the entrance to hand over the entry fee, wouldnt hurt to ask if they were willing to pay a discounted price of ooooh lets say $10 per or $15 for a couple for non booth and/or for the lower level ones

Lastly tho the servers were efficient the lone gripe I had is with their server's ridiculous time it takes to get the end of the eve's, check !?

Reviewed 10 October 2013

To get you started on the good foot...DJ spinning old school tracks, immediately take you back to old school, you're captivated caught up in the zone! (time is truly on your side)!!! Then the Band with Live Performers take full control center stage capturing their audience, with melodies of Iconic Tunes, blended with legends of today, very gifted and talented. Then there's the Dance Floor, spacious enough for a fairly large crowd, every one intermingling claiming their moves, grooving to an era gone by. The Atmosphere is spectacular, with a mosaic blend, what makes this such a wonderful event, is the price (Entry Fee)....Wait For It......$5.00 It's the place to be every Friday Nights @ 7pm. All around two thumbs up...Bravo, Bravo!!!