“Good payouts!”

Aliante Station Casino + Hotel
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Go to casino every week or two. Your chances of winning are so much better than the strip. The movie theater is very nice. The Bistro restaurant is very good and has live music. Love the seafood buffet on Fridays. Very clean!

All reviews
"great hotel"
"johnny rockets"
"slot machines"
in 6 reviews
"a couple of times a month"
"rooms are beautiful"
"only thing lacking"
"off strip"
"las vegas"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We stayed here last weekend for a family reunion. The hotel/casino is quite nice, but rather boring.

The rooms are nice. They are large and comfortable. The lighting is really bad in the rooms. There are no overhead lights so I felt like I was getting dressed in the dark. The bathrooms are nice. We had a roll away bed in the room and there was still plenty space to move around. Any call we made for extra towels, etc. was answered promptly.

The pool area is beautiful. I wish I could have spent more time there. The was lots of seating. The only issue was there was no bar service. We would have to call room service to get a drink. The young woman in charge of towels was very friendly.

The casino was ok. It seemed rather smokey, as might be expected. It wasn't very loud and the machines ate my money. :-) it was very low key in there and the environment didn't make us want to stay very long. It was next to impossible to get a cocktail. The waitresses were around, but not very good at serving the gamblers.

All in all, the 3 night stay was good, not great. Would I return? Maybe.

1  Thank MNWinterHater
Reviewed 22 January 2014

If you are looking for an awesome hotel with a small casino then this is your place. The down side to that is there may not be as many tables open as you would like and the tend to hold a higher minimum bet because of it. Weekends are highly energetic usually with some kind of entertainment. Golf, movies theater, and plenty to eat. DO NOT eat at THE FARM CAFE. They have terrible service and very poor management. The casino staff is very nice as well as the hotel.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

We love the Aliante and the Casino. We both won which made us very happy. Great food Great personnel working there.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 December 2013

DO NOT PLAY AT THIS CASINO, THEY DO NOT HONOR WINNINGS!!!!

This review is for the casino only. I live in Aliante and frequent this establishment often. On Christmas day, my family and I went to the casino to swipe our players club card since the casino had a holiday promotion. My elderly mother swiped her players card and received three tickets from the kiosk; one for $500 cash, one for $2,500 tab pull and one for $1,000 tab pull. The instructions on the tickets that printed out from the kiosk stated to "see cashier to redeem" and "the ticket expires on December 30th, 2013". My mother took the ticket for $500 to the cashier and cashed it in with no problems. Then she read the other two tickets for $2,500 and $1,000 and noticed that on the bottom of the tickets, she was indeed the lucky winner of both. She proceeded back to the cashier to collect her winnings, and my mother was so elated that she had won this money that she broke out in tears at the cashier counter. The cashier called the manager of the Rewards Center (Josh) to get authorization to pay the money out, and the manager promptly took the winning tickets from my mother and told her that he would not honor her winning tickets due to a glitch in their system. We tried to reason with him and explain that she was issued those tickets by the casino, however he stated that "he has the final say" and the tickets would not be honored. The cashiers that were working with my mother even commented that the casino, the place of their employment SHOULD honor her winnings as it was thoer problem and she was issued the tickets fair and square. The manager Josh, offered no apology, just a statement that she "was already paid $500 that she was "NOT ENTITLED TOO" and walked away with the tickets in hand. I don't know about you, but when a casino gives you three winning tickets issued from their system, they had better honor them and absorb the mistake that their system made. Now, my poor, elderly mother was disappointment on Christmas and cheated out of winnings issued to her by this casino. Save yourself any trouble and play Santa Fe Station in the North Las Vegas/northwest Las Vegas area.

3  Thank G F