“Exceptional team! Friendly, Safe and Fun!”
Review of 702 Helicopters

702 Helicopters
Ranked #1 of 10 Tours in North Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: See the lights and the beautiful skyline like you've never before, from 500 feet above the ground. Our Helicopters tours are more more intimate and private for couples or families looking to do something different at a reasonable price. This is a true Vegas experience at a great value, We Fly over all of the Las Vegas Landmarks including : The Bellagio Fountains The Eiffel Tower The Mirage Volcano The Stratosphere and so much more..... In all we cover more than 25 miles of the Las Vegas strip by Helicopter.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Georgia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Exceptional team! Friendly, Safe and Fun!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is an operation ran by pilots and they have a lot of pride in what they do and make you feel welcome and help you to enjoy the tour. It is about 15-20 mins in air. Highly recommend!

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Itravelaton

London, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“They made it back”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We booked the flight for my wife and kids to fly over the strip at dusk.

We arrived early and were greeted by very friendly staff and pilot. Since the helicopter had not been started they asked my kids if they wanted to look around the aircraft before it started up. They were out in flash climbing over a real live helicopter and even got to sit in the pilots seat.

They were given a full briefing and proceeded to the now prepped and running aircraft.

All I can say is my wife and kids loved it. The pilot was fantastic even if he did bring them back!!!! He was full of facts about the strip, hotels and the super secret Area 51 Boeing 737 that was taking off!

Whilst waiting in the ready room for them too come back the ground staff were good company and very knowledgeable.

So if your in the market for a flight this is the compamy to do it with

Visited July 2014
Jerusalem, Israel
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Thanks for an amazing flights”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I booked an evening flight for my 2 kids(13 and 11) and myself.
The staff was very friendly when we made the reservation and also when waiting for the flight.
The pilot(I think his name was John) was amazing and professional.

Highly Recommended !!!!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Itay D
Scotts Valley, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“One of the best vacation things we've done!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I surprised my husband and two sons (ages 12 and 16) with a night-time helicopter ride over Las Vegas. We all enjoyed it so much that we agreed it was one of the best things we did our whole vacation (which included Vegas, Grand Canyon and Sedona). Jon, Brian and Rayce were so friendly, knowledgeable and capable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

Visited June 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“See the Strip from the sky!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My daughter and I had a great experience with 702 Helicopters. I had made a reservation for a sunset tour but that was cancelled due to high winds. The only available time to reschedule was mid-day Saturday. 702 Helicopters made up for the disruption by giving us each a free t-shirt.

The pilot was personable, knowledgeable, and my (grown) daughter said something about Charlie Tango...

Great excursion, give them a try!

Visited January 2014