“New Years Eve Dinner AAA+++”

Austin's Steakhouse
Ranked #26 of 276 Restaurants in North Las Vegas
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Service, food, waiter, atmosphere ,candlelight dinner, wine... everything was perfect! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

This was our first time here, but we will definitely be back. A nice gem inside the Texas Station. My wife and I both had steak and they were both done perfectly, very tasty and tender. My wife loved her green beans and the twice baked potato I had was excellent. Waiter was very nice and attentive. Prices very reasonable for this type of meal. Nice atmosphere away from the casino.

1  Thank scooterbunny
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We went to Austin's Steak House at the Texas Station Casino in Las Vegas on Monday evening Jan 27th 2014. I made reservations a few days earlier but they were not really necessary. When we arrived I asked for a booth and we were seated immediately.
Our waiter Miguel introduced himself and said that Paul would be assisting. Paul came to the table with warm fresh rolls and butter. We placed our order for a Petite Filet for my wife and a New York Strip steak for myself. Knowing that the steaks were a good size, I skipped the salad. I added a baked potato and my wife chose the twice baked potato. Our meals arrived in a reasonable amount of time and the plates looked appetizing.
My steak was very tasty but slightly over done. I had asked for medium and it was more toward medium well. It was still a good steak. My wife's filet was also done just a bit more than necessary. Perhaps the chief was distracted while grilling the meat. In any event, we both enjoyed the meals and could not finish everything. The baked potato is very large and comes with sour cream, butter and bacon bits. It's a meal in itself.
Paul took our plates away and returned with a small styrofoam "Doggie" box containing our unfinished steak and filet. Nice to nibble on later.
Our bill including the main course and the add on potato's came to $60.00 plus the tip.
You must remember that any add on items are additional and run from $5.00 to more than $10.00. Our potatos were $5.00 each.
So all in all, I'd give the restaurant a very good but not an excellent this time. The service was very good and the meal was very tasty but the wellness of the two items detracted from an excellent review this time.

1  Thank Keats1
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Very much enjoyed our dinner at Austin's Steakhouse. The steaks were properly cooked and salads tasty. Also enjoyed the cheesecake for dessert. The waitstaff was attentive. It is a nice oaisis in the back of a Casino. On the negative side, there was a bit of smoke smell from the Casino and the neighborhood is a bit questionable.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

Just had an amazing dinner here @Austin's on December 22 with some family friends. The hostess was extremely helpful with our request of a particular table area since we had a wheelchair guest. No problems with our request. The service was attentive and beyond great. We all had filets that were melt in your mouth and flavorful as well as all the sides we ordered. They have a great Italian Moscato wine that I highly recommend if you like a light sweet wine. All in all a delightful dinner at Austin's. Yes,, it is a drive from the Strip and it's in the Texas casino but don't let that keep you away from a great steak house. You never know, you might hit it big @ the Texas!