“Great steakhouse.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My husband and I were celebrating our 41 wedding anniversary in Vegas. We wanted a steakhouse but so many to chose from in the Vegas area. We decided on Austin's because of the good reviews and it is a favorite spot for locals. We were not disappointed the service and food was great. When they found out it was our anniversary dinner they gave us a secluded booth. My husband ordered the rib steak and I ordered the porterhouse. Both were very good but next time I think I will order the rib steak--it's just a better cut. The only negative thing I could say is that potatoes and salad must be purchased separately ---not included in the meal....Other than that everything was great and we will return.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Took a chance based on Trip advisor reviews to visit for a great steak or Prime Rib dinner. Best decision ever made in Las Vegas. All the Strip steakhouses are very high priced and don't offer any greater value. If you want some more atmosphere or brag you went to a Celeb chef restaurant fine; go do it. I know where I would go again and again.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Service, food, waiter, atmosphere ,candlelight dinner, wine... everything was perfect! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

This was our first time here, but we will definitely be back. A nice gem inside the Texas Station. My wife and I both had steak and they were both done perfectly, very tasty and tender. My wife loved her green beans and the twice baked potato I had was excellent. Waiter was very nice and attentive. Prices very reasonable for this type of meal. Nice atmosphere away from the casino.

1  Thank scooterbunny
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We went to Austin's Steak House at the Texas Station Casino in Las Vegas on Monday evening Jan 27th 2014. I made reservations a few days earlier but they were not really necessary. When we arrived I asked for a booth and we were seated immediately.
Our waiter Miguel introduced himself and said that Paul would be assisting. Paul came to the table with warm fresh rolls and butter. We placed our order for a Petite Filet for my wife and a New York Strip steak for myself. Knowing that the steaks were a good size, I skipped the salad. I added a baked potato and my wife chose the twice baked potato. Our meals arrived in a reasonable amount of time and the plates looked appetizing.
My steak was very tasty but slightly over done. I had asked for medium and it was more toward medium well. It was still a good steak. My wife's filet was also done just a bit more than necessary. Perhaps the chief was distracted while grilling the meat. In any event, we both enjoyed the meals and could not finish everything. The baked potato is very large and comes with sour cream, butter and bacon bits. It's a meal in itself.
Paul took our plates away and returned with a small styrofoam "Doggie" box containing our unfinished steak and filet. Nice to nibble on later.
Our bill including the main course and the add on potato's came to $60.00 plus the tip.
You must remember that any add on items are additional and run from $5.00 to more than $10.00. Our potatos were $5.00 each.
So all in all, I'd give the restaurant a very good but not an excellent this time. The service was very good and the meal was very tasty but the wellness of the two items detracted from an excellent review this time.

1  Thank Keats1