“Good Burger joint”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Simple menu, quick service. For a quick burger this is a pretty good place. We don't have these in Oregon and it would be one of my favorites if they were up here.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

its a big deal to go to In-n-Out Burger for us...and normally its always great. This time around, it was bleh,,fries were cold, burger dry.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

i would say this are the best meat burgers ive ever had i usually eat chicken but this is the only place where i would always go if im craving a meat burger! Their fries and shakes are also so good and the menu is basically the same type of burger only difference is they add cheese or another pattie on it. I would lliek to see a chicken burger in the future!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Bottom line on In-N-Out is that it's an amazing burger. Always fresh meat (never frozen). Always fresh cut potatoes.

You can't beat it.

And given their amazing volume of burgers (each one made to order), their service is very quick. Love it!

Reviewed 18 August 2013

This In-N-Out Burger is located off Highway 15 on E Craig Rd (go west 1 stop light) in North Las Vegas. I went there with my wife on a Friday afternoon. We ate a late lunch at about 3:00 PM so it was not crowded. This restaurant is part of a West Coast chain with most of their 300 locations in California.

The place is incredibly clean and the employees are friendly and seem genuinely happy to be working there. Even the uniforms of the employees are spotless. The place and the burgers remind me of the Five Guys burger chain (except the interior of In-N-Out is much cleaner).

I had a single cheeseburger with fries and a soda. The burger was good (not great) and does not compare to some high end burger joints (some people say they are as good as expensive burgers). The fries were excellent and I ate every one of them.

If you are visiting Vegas from the Mid-west or East coast you have to try it and see what all the hype is about. The place has a cult-like following and I don’t get it (the burgers are good but are not great). I would defiantly eat here again especially since we do not have this chain in Minnesota.