Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in North Las Vegas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Would stay again if in the area. The location is in and industrial part of town, but has restaurants close and is close to the Highway. It was a nice hotel and served it's pupose for our needs and proximity.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Joel M
BestWestern4540, General Manager at Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Joel M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel several times and every time I have had a very good ecperience. Front desk staff is amazing, alway professional and cordial. Accommodations are first class. The rooms are clean and fresh, nice aroma when you enter. Hotel lobby is clean and stylish, very nicely decorated. The common area are kept clean on a daily basis inside and outside. As far as the staff taking items, I left my diamond wedding band, called twice and my ring was found and turned in. It was waiting for me upon my next arrival. I would not hesitate to here when visiting Las Vegas. Highly recommended.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jammr55

Jammr55,

Thank you so very much for your kind words. We will definitely pass it along to the staff. We were so very excited to have found your ring and save it for your return. It is always a pleasure having you stay with us. Safe Travels!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Stayed here for one night, as I arrived in to town early, and could not check in to the casino-hotel I had booked for the rest of my stay in Vegas, until the next day. I liked that this isn't a tourist's hotel--no slot machines on the property, it's out in the suburbs and right off the Interstate, clientele is a lot of road travelers, and it's generally comparable to any other Best Western property around the country.

However, I happened to forget my eyeglasses and contact lens solution in the bathroom. I realized this just a few hours after checking out, and immediately called the hotel -- the guy who picked up (front desk clerk) said they couldn't do anything about it until housekeeping returned the next day, and told me to call the next morning. I did, and the front desk clerk told me that the person who had cleaned my room was off that day, so they had to call her at her home to ask what she had done with my items. They promised to call me back when they got in touch with her. They never called back.

While the items I lost were not terribly valuable to me (it was a spare pair of glasses, and the contact lens solution can easily be replaced for a few bucks), my grievance is with the way this hotel handles lost-and-found items. Why isn't there just a big lost-and-found bin behind the front desk, at which all housekeepers are required to submit all items found in rooms?!?! Why would they EVER need to ask the housekeeper what she did with my items?!?! It seems obvious that she must have just taken them home and kept them for herself, instead of turning them in to the hotel management -- otherwise they'd know where the items were, and not have to call the housekeeper about it. The whole situation seemed sketchy and odd, and was handled extremely unprofessionally. Worse, the front desk never called me back about this issue -- horrible customer service.

I will NEVER stay at a Best Western hotel again, because of this experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank stargirlssc

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We want to hear about every guest's experience with our hotel, and sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced while staying with us. We take pride in our service levels and would like to make this issue right with you.

As a security issue we lock up all lost and found and it is logged. Due to the confusion we have mailed your glasses back to you " Free of Charge".

If we can be of further assistance please feel free to contact me personally at (702)649-3000. We will make sure that you feel valued as our guest and that you feel as if you were taken care of.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Stayed at the Best Western in North Las Vegas. Hotel was very nice, room was very nice with plenty of space, bed was very comfortable, and the staff was very nice and wanting to help. Hotel sits by a railroad track and a train came through at 3:00 in the morning but that didn't bother us. Overall the hotel was very quiet and seemed to be well run. I would stay there again and would recommend it if you want a place to stay that is away from the strip. It only took us 10 minutes to get down to the strip from the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Montanaman8

Montanaman8,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Best Western Plus in North Las Vegas. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. If we can be of further assistance in the future please do not hesitate to ask. (702)649-3000

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Have stayed at this hotel a number of times. Each experience has been excellent. Easy reservations, easy check in, easy check out. Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Will stay again. It has been quiet when I have stayed here.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Hy F,
Thank you for your loyalty and your kind words, we will pass them along to the staff. Safe travels and come and see us again in the very near future!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Great hotel and room. Poor location and closeness to train tracks (noise). It took us at least one-half an hour to find the hotel after we exited the freeway. It was very frustrating to be able to see the hotel from the freeway and not get there easily. The train noise all night was very hard to deal with.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Kelly B.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (702) 649-3000.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Latest visit was the second at this hotel. The hotel is off the "strip" in a commercial/industrial area that is actually relatively clean and totally non-threatening. We use it as a "nice over-nighter" on our drive to Phoenix, AZ. The rooms are very nice and clean and even though there is a railway across the road, the room was very quiet. Manny was very helpful as he directed me to a local Italian restaurant nearby. I couldn't find a thing wrong at this place. Sometimes your GPS will not find this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear Tuckster40,
Thank you for being a repeat guest and your kind words about our property. I will pass your thanks along to Manny, he is definitely an asset to our hotel. We look forward to your next visit. Safe travels.

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Las Vegas
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Speedway
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Spee...
#2 of 10 in North Las Vegas
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas North Speedway
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Nort...
#3 of 10 in North Las Vegas
Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas
#122 of 263 in Las Vegas
La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis
Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas Nellis

Been to Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!