Miss Kathy's Short Branch Saloon
Review Highlights
Short Branch Experience

I have been going to the Short Branch since the Summer of 1988. I have seen several owners and many... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Flying1Turkey
Fun experience

We had seen Miss Kathy's Saloon on the internet and thought it looked like an interesting place to... read more

Reviewed 5 May 2018
OzTrippa
Adelaide, Australia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

I love to stop in to the Short Branch and visit with Miss Kathy! I do miss her meatloaf sandwiches though, but the burgers are to die for! Ride up the 95 to Crystal and stop into the Short Branch! It's closed on Monday's'! She had daily and monthly specials so give her a shout!

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank PappyManson
Reviewed 12 June 2016

We decided that it was time to take a break from Las Vegas and go for a road trip. Picked out a couple of places on the way and got lucky with the Short Branch Saloon. It is the polar opposite of Vegas. A step back in time in Nevada. We loved it and we loved Miss Kathy.

Date of experience: June 2016
3  Thank blueboy51
Reviewed 21 October 2015

Miss Kathy's Short Branch Saloon is in the middle of nowhere, which is how we found
It almost a decade ago, off the beaten track but a must stop. Every year we return
To the area to have some R&R, visit Red Rock Canyon and hike, then Cystal Nevada
And Miss Kathy's Saloon. This year excellent cheeseburgers and she pours a good honest Drink. The conversation exceptional, and being from whacko California
I call this my get normal stop...the brothel that the basketball player O.D. in down
The block so lots of excitement this year, news trucks etc.
Don't let that stop you from visiting.

Date of experience: October 2015
8  Thank Beachglass1006
Reviewed 5 September 2015

Very interesting place, and extremally exotic for a europeans.like our 5.
Probably the natural essence of saloon on the middle of nowhere.
What a atmosphere, what a decoration what a beer and burgers.

Date of experience: August 2015
7  Thank daniel_arendt
Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

I actually met Miss Kathy....Shes such a sweetheart, it's a nice outta the way saloon, Great employees and you can get some interesting stories from the days gone by.

6  Thank Michael M