“Great experience”
Review of TMTORN Off-Road Adventures - CLOSED

TMTORN Off-Road Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: TM TORN Off Road Adventures rents side by sides and dirt bikes in the Pahrump Nevada area. Riders need to be at least 18 years old, have a valid drivers license, and hold a major credit card in their name.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 1 May 2015

Planned a offroad day with the wifey and it turned out to be an absolute blast.
Top notch vehicles with a very professional and pleasant guide.
We meet, went over safety instructions and hit the road.
The guide catered to my style and speed of off-roading and took us on an epic off road adventure. Beautiful scenery and various terrains, kept me on my toes the entire time.
I would highly recommend, in fact I am already planning something with just the boys.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 25 April 2015

A BIG shout out to Curt & Paul for an awesome time!!
Took UTV'S out for a ride, got to ride through the snow up to Wheeler Pass & over to Carpenter Canyon where we found a beautiful spot to have our picnic lunch. The view was absolutely beautiful heading back to town. This is definitely a MUST for everyone that lives or visiting Pahrump!!

Thank you again, Curt & Paul at TM Torn Off-Road Adventures!!

Reviewed 24 April 2015 via mobile

I was looking for something unique to do with my friends for my bachelor party, and TMTORN delivered exactly the experience I wanted. Motorcycle guides Curt and Dal, and their support team took six guys on an unforgettable 200 mile offroad adventure over two days in the Nevada desert. We won't forget it.

I was impressed with TMTORN for several reasons.

1. Diversity of riding terrain. We took a route that included everything from negotiating rocky mountain passes to opening up the throttle to fly across dry lake beds. The route was set up so that just when we were exhausted from difficult terrain, we would reach an open area where we could relax (as much as possible on an offroad motorcycle) and gather strength for the next challenge. I discovered later that our guides spent two weeks planning and surveying our route prior to our arrival.

2. Working with different experience levels. The six people in my group all had different levels of riding experience, and TMTORN was able to support this by providing four-wheeled ATV's and changing the route as necessary. At the same time, they kept it fun for the more experienced riders, and ended up splitting the group for several hours on the last day to allow us to take a more challenging single-track route home, which we really enjoyed.

3. Outstanding support. TMTORN was able to keep our trip going on schedule despite unforeseen circumstances (significant damage to a bike in a remote location). They had excellent preparation for this kind of problem that probably would have ended the trip otherwise. They were also very reasonable when it came time for us to pay to repair this bike.

4. Quality instruction. Not only did my friends and I have a blast on this trip, we left feeling MUCH more confident in our offroad driving skills. Curt and Dal are amazing riders and you can tell that our military is benefitting from TMTORN training.

5. Maximum Fun. I love riding offroad, but even my friends who prefer street riding (or not riding at all) had a lot of fun on this trip. There's something about burning through the desert all day, and then kicking back for a beer with the dirt still on your face, that is purely awesome.

When the van dropped us off at our hotel in Vegas we were exhausted but extremely happy with the trip. We felt like we had accomplished and experienced something beyond the normal "Vegas bachelor party." Of course, we did that too, but the unforgettable part of the trip was not on the Strip or in the clubs, it was tearing through the desert with my best buds. I highly recommend using TMTORN if you're looking for something similar.

1  Thank cm2345
Reviewed 16 April 2015

Can't say enough about how much fun we had!!! First Class all the way around! Paul and Curt were Ultra Professional and showed us 50 miles of the most beautiful trails, even ran across a herd of Wild horses! My kids could not stop smiling and had the time of their lives!
We rented 3 of the 2 seaters. Highly recommend to anyone in search of an incredible off road adventure and creating memories that will last a life time!! Truly an adrenaline rush!!!

1  Thank Heather E
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 April 2015

Have done a bunch of dirtbike and ATV rentals, but this is in a class of its own. Great equipment (KTM400/450 dirtbikes, a bunch of different side-by-sides) and even better guides. Did about 180 miles in two days, covering everything from sand to lake beds to mountain trails to dirt trails to dried lake beds and more, and not once did we come across another group of riders - totally remote and authentic experience. Was a 6 person bachelor party, and riders had different capabilities and TMT customized the trip so we'd all be able to get through but still included challenging terrain for advanced riders. Rode the bikes right into and out of hotel accommodation. Definitely going back.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction