“Off Road Excitement”
Review of TMTORN Off-Road Adventures - CLOSED

TMTORN Off-Road Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: TM TORN Off Road Adventures rents side by sides and dirt bikes in the Pahrump Nevada area. Riders need to be at least 18 years old, have a valid drivers license, and hold a major credit card in their name.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 7 May 2015

This was a great way to spend an entire afternoon. Great staff and helpful for us older ladies. Would recommend to anyone who is adventurous and wanted to do something a little different. Plan on getting dusty and wind blown! Enjoy!

Reviewed 5 May 2015

First time driving a side by side and it was a blast. Made older couple (69) feel like kids again. Great views and scenery. Paul provided good instructions and tailored trip to our desirers.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank hugov150
Reviewed 4 May 2015

Had a great off road trip to the cool and clean air of the mountains just outside of Las Vegas. With summer coming and it's starting to get hot me and a few of my friends decided to head to the Mts. We went to TMTORN and they hooked us up with some quality side by sides for our trip to the Mts. It was the best off road trip I have been on and Iv'e been on a few of them in Nevada. The location is perfect on the back side of Mt. Charleston where we went up to about 8,000 ft elevation. The trails are great from the valley floor all the way up into the pine forest near the top. We spent about 3 1/2 hours riding thru the Mts. and had a great time thanks to Paul showing us the way.

1  Thank Marvin M
Reviewed 1 May 2015

Planned a offroad day with the wifey and it turned out to be an absolute blast.
Top notch vehicles with a very professional and pleasant guide.
We meet, went over safety instructions and hit the road.
The guide catered to my style and speed of off-roading and took us on an epic off road adventure. Beautiful scenery and various terrains, kept me on my toes the entire time.
I would highly recommend, in fact I am already planning something with just the boys.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction