We went for the waterside and the pool. We were told it closed at 6. Later we found out it wasn't open due to not having lifeguards. We were assured it would be open the next day at 10 a.m. It wasn't. No lifeguards again. It opened around checkout time.
The beds are uncomfortable and the sheets scratchy. The halls are smelly, like mildew. WiFi is charged by the minute. The air conditioning didn't work so we had to change rooms.
The front desk personnel were polite and tried to be helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring a lucky 777 guest rooms, we’re located just outside of Las Vegas on the I-15 freeway. Featuring your favorite slots and table games, Whiskey Pete’s has exactly what you’re looking for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Whiskey Pete's Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whiskey Pete`s Hotel Primm
- Whiskey Pete`s Hotel And Casino
- Whiskey Petes Las Vegas
- Whiskey Petes Hotel
- Whiskey Pete's Hotel & Casino Primm, Nevada