“No good”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Primm
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“No good”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

This place leaves a lot to be desired! The room was just basic, that's all. They don't even provide an extra blanket or pillow. The bath room was not clean and there wasn't even the little shampoo and conditioners.All night long I was woke up by the air conditioner motor, not to mention the yelling people in the hallway. In the morning I had to hunt down coffee, which is the worst! All in all this place needs work.

Stayed August 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (204)
Bettendorf, Iowa
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The only thing we liked about this "resort" was the outlet mall. We even tried the Pancake House and it was not anything spectacular nor was the service. We did not actually stay here because they could not guarantee a non-smoking room. We stayed at Buffalo Bills and will be rating that next.

Room Tip: Did not stay at this hotel.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My boyfriend and I stopped in here last night and ordered our dinner not only was the service slow but when I recurved my meal there was a bug in my dinner. This place is absolutely gross then they even charged me for the dinner. I was very discussed with this restaurant.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank angeltrb1
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I went here through the monorail from Buffalo Bill's, which is free. I was glad to see that they have Pancake House, IHOP and a nearby fashion outlet store. Their machines look newer and the casino's layout is very much organized compared to the other two resorts nearby.

Stayed July 2014
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We were there a couple of weeks ago and had a great time, despite the fact our casino host never showed her face. As gold members we were hoping for more than a comp room but she was missing in action. If you go with absolutely zero expectations you will probably enjoy yourselves. We always stay at Buffalo Bills above the 10th floor in A Tower to get the best rooms. Bathrooms in casino are so dirty that I only use the one in my room. Try to eat at one of the pancake houses as the buffets are some of the worst you will find anywhere and Denny's is really, really awful. Hope this helps folks who are contemplating a visit...

Room Tip: Any floor above the 10th in Tower A at Buffalo Bills. Bring your own pillows.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Diane W
Reviewed 24 July 2014

overall i was happy with the service but not at all happy with the booking of the rooms. i always book way ahead of time and I always seem to get a room way in the back where i gotta walk a long way. i would like to get a room closer to the lobby or casino floor. Any Suggestions? the restrooms in the casino are not very clean, not enough variety of slot machines, they constantly taking good machines out. i went up and down isles looking for the 4 card keno machine and have not yet to find it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Deanna H

Been to Primm Valley Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!