“Earth Wind & Fire concert sleepover”

Buffalo Bill's Hotel & Casino
US$168.99*
Hidden Valley and Primm ATV Tour
Ranked #6 of 10 things to do in Primm
More attraction details
Owner description: An amusement park known for the Desperado roller coaster, the fastest and second tallest in the world.
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Room was clean, check-in was quick, and the staff was friendly. I only wish that the pool had been open; I was looking forward to the jacuzzi

Reviewed 29 March 2014

not too much to look at, except the roller coaster outside. The inside was really cool looking. all the columns were made to look like trees, and they had gold mining decor throughout. definitely the coolest of the three casinos at the state line.

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

We had a great time a Buffalo Bill's. We were greeted by a very friendly front desk staff who wished my nephew a happy 21st birthday and favored us with a view of Desperado (he's a roller coaster nut) which couldn't have made us happier! Their sit down Mexican restaurant had good food and then we hit the coaster which was great fun.

We tried the slots which were also fun but we're not big gamblers...we came for the roller coaster credit. They were fun enough to keep us playing for a little while.

The room accommodations were sufficient. Very clean. Comfy beds. The breakfast buffet was cheap and good.

Here's where they get some kudos. I left my Kindle in the room. When I realized it I called them. They called back and said they would look and call me back. They did just that. They found it and mailed it back to me. In the meantime I had it shut down and reported it lost/stolen just in case. But to my surprise, it really did get mailed back to me!! How's that for honest! I really appreciate this! Great job to their staff on this.

I will return in a heartbeat just for this reason.

We

1  Thank Swerky
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

We recently visited the resort on a fundraising bus outing over the weekend. Upon arrival our keys, as well as many in the group, did not work so we had to return to check in. People in our group who were checking in next to us found people still in there room and were told by management that the room was registered to them. Well guess what someone is in there you fix it. They did by giving them another room. We finally accessed our room to find the TV on and dirty towels in the bathroom and on the bed. We got the maid and were told he had just forgot to remove them. Really you throw dirty linens on my supposedly clean bed and I am supposed to accept that? We got a supervisor and made them clean it again. Those secret videos of what goes on while cleaning are true. Also there was a dog show in the arena. I bet you cannot guess where all the dogs stayed? In the hotel rooms! The dogs were outside barking late and early in the morning not to mention in the rooms. The hallways smelled of dog and you guessed it pee. Our fundraising group will never use this spot again. All 3 hotels at Primm were sold out but this hotel was dirty, beat up, and noisy as hell.

1  Thank oldguy58
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We have been going to Buffalo Bill's for our Feb. anniversary for years. We like the decor of the casino & rooms. Good live entertainment. The 'check-in' procedure can be a long wait because they don't seem to have enough empoyees working at the busy check-in times.

1  Thank Karen N