“Great overall experience”

Ranked #13 of 992 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Squeeze In specializes in gourmet omelettes. We have over 60 specialty omelettes on our menu. We've got everything from basic cheese, bacon, sausage and veggie combinations to more exotic options like peanut butter, honey and bananas! In addition to omelettes, we serve lots of the usual breakfast stuff like eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, toast, potatoes, awesome French Toast, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, and always fresh in-season fruit. We have an extensive lunch menu as well including dozens of creative sandwiches. We've also got boss burgers, huge burritos, homemade soups and super fresh salads. Oh and did we mention our awesome “flammable” Bloody Marys and huge goblets of champagne and mimosas?!Be sure to join the Squeeze In EggHead Club to earn points and killer hook-ups like a free meal for your birthday and a free bottle of champagne for your anniversary. Open 363 days a year, 7am to 2pm.
Reviewed 23 August 2013

As a business traveler, I'm always looking for the cool local places. The Squeeze In was just that. I went for breakfast my first full day in town. I got the "Racy Tracey" omelet which was featured on Throwdown with Bobby Flay on the FoodNetwork. It was ridiculously delicious! What a great place ... yummy food, fantastic service and really cool things to look at on the walls. I will definitely put this on my list of the places to return if my travels bring me back to Reno.

1  Thank Dara C

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Our family goes to the Squeeze for many family gatherings. It is always a place to add fun to any occasion. The Grandkids and GREAT Grandkids love it and so does the dog. She always is served a nice bowl of fresh water.

1  Thank GinnieK_13
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I love coming here and feeling right at home! The food is amazing and the service is top notch. We are Eggheads (members) and they offered us a complimentary bottle of champagne since it is Anniversary month. Squeeze In offers a great variety of breakfast choices and I LOVE the potatoes!!!!

1  Thank Reno_NVLuv2eat
Reviewed 17 July 2013

This place is tucked well away from the center of Reno, but it is only a few minutes on convenient drive from Virginia St and worth the trip. The place is filled with memorabilia so take a minute to look around. The food was very good and the prices were 1-2 dollars less than similar items in downtown Reno.

1  Thank tultrip
Reviewed 5 July 2013

We have gone to Squeeze inn for years! Starting with the on in Truckee, when we lived there. So happy when they came to Reno! Watching them grow has been exciting! If you have never been, YOU NEED TO TRY! never met a staff member in a bad mood! so friendly! Like FAMILY.

2  Thank Laureen9408

Been to Squeeze In? Share your experiences!