“Great experience!!”

Ranked #30 of 959 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Squeeze In specializes in gourmet omelettes. We have over 60 specialty omelettes on our menu. We've got everything from basic cheese, bacon, sausage and veggie combinations to more exotic options like peanut butter, honey and bananas! In addition to omelettes, we serve lots of the usual breakfast stuff like eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, toast, potatoes, awesome French Toast, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, and always fresh in-season fruit. We have an extensive lunch menu as well including dozens of creative sandwiches. We've also got boss burgers, huge burritos, homemade soups and super fresh salads. Oh and did we mention our awesome “flammable” Bloody Marys and huge goblets of champagne and mimosas?!Be sure to join the Squeeze In EggHead Club to earn points and killer hook-ups like a free meal for your birthday and a free bottle of champagne for your anniversary. Open 363 days a year, 7am to 2pm.
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

This is an easy review. Great food, great service! I asked for a two egg bacon avacado omelet instead of the 4 egg on the menu, and it was NO problem. Servers were very friendly and food came out so quick we couldnt believe it. I highly recommend this wonderful little spot.

1  Thank stitcher1951

Reviewed 4 September 2013

The menu is mind boggling---so many choices. The omelets are HUGE (4 eggs), cooked to perfection (even the sides were delicious!). The staff were fun, friendly, welcoming & attentive. The restaurant is "cute"---lots of nostalgia to explore. It's a distance from downtown Reno, but very easy to find and well worth the trip. Overall, we enjoyed our breakfast there and would definitely go back next time we're in Reno.

1  Thank cass000
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Great value for the food. Love the breakfast but found the sandwiches could do without the extra piece of bread in the middle. A little too much. Service is excellent.

1  Thank Lucinda M
Reviewed 23 August 2013

As a business traveler, I'm always looking for the cool local places. The Squeeze In was just that. I went for breakfast my first full day in town. I got the "Racy Tracey" omelet which was featured on Throwdown with Bobby Flay on the FoodNetwork. It was ridiculously delicious! What a great place ... yummy food, fantastic service and really cool things to look at on the walls. I will definitely put this on my list of the places to return if my travels bring me back to Reno.

1  Thank Dara C
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Our family goes to the Squeeze for many family gatherings. It is always a place to add fun to any occasion. The Grandkids and GREAT Grandkids love it and so does the dog. She always is served a nice bowl of fresh water.

1  Thank GinnieK_13