“Best breakfast in town”

Ranked #38 of 948 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Squeeze In specializes in gourmet omelettes. We have over 60 specialty omelettes on our menu. We've got everything from basic cheese, bacon, sausage and veggie combinations to more exotic options like peanut butter, honey and bananas! In addition to omelettes, we serve lots of the usual breakfast stuff like eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, toast, potatoes, awesome French Toast, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, and always fresh in-season fruit. We have an extensive lunch menu as well including dozens of creative sandwiches. We've also got boss burgers, huge burritos, homemade soups and super fresh salads. Oh and did we mention our awesome “flammable” Bloody Marys and huge goblets of champagne and mimosas?!Be sure to join the Squeeze In EggHead Club to earn points and killer hook-ups like a free meal for your birthday and a free bottle of champagne for your anniversary. Open 363 days a year, 7am to 2pm.
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I love this place, great food , great service, close to the house. Joint their egghead club and get in on some good deals and a great newsletter.

1  Thank roadwarriorimaging

Reviewed 19 October 2013

With my yummy omelet I had for the first time a bacon bloody marry. Best bloody marry I've had in a while. The price of it was a lil over the top, however I am still glad to try it. The customer service was great and the food was superb.

1  Thank Maegen A
Reviewed 30 September 2013

My family and I have made Squeeze In our primary restaurant for breakfast for over 6 years. We would drive to Truckee every month (at least once) to enjoy the great food and fun atmosphere, and then God shined down on us and they opened the Northwest Reno location that is minutes from our house. We go every chance we get and are NEVER disappointed with the food, the service or the prices.

THANK YOU to all the employees at Squeeze In who make eating at their establishments an extreme pleasure.

brooksm2

1  Thank HEATHER B
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We will return to the Squeeze In if we ever return to Reno. Found it on tripadvisor's mobile app. The restaurant is more than a mile off the highway but it's worth it to get away from the junk along the road. Service was great - all young people working hard with big smiles on their faces - and the food was fantastic. Both my husband and I had egg dishes in the early afternoon and we were NOT disappointed. Don't miss the house-made salsa. Our server was kind enough to give us some extra iced tea in "to-go" cups when she found out we were on a road trip.
Kudos to the Squeeze In on Las Brisas!!

1  Thank Leslie L
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

This is an easy review. Great food, great service! I asked for a two egg bacon avacado omelet instead of the 4 egg on the menu, and it was NO problem. Servers were very friendly and food came out so quick we couldnt believe it. I highly recommend this wonderful little spot.

1  Thank stitcher1951