“My #1 Choice In Reno, NV”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Reno
Ranked #5 of 64 Hotels in Reno
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Every time I have gone to this property I find myself satisfied above expectation. There was a prompt check in with friendly staff. The rooms are extremely clean, and the hotel ensures quality sleep due to the quietness. It's conveniently located near the airport and freeway with no noise!

Room Tip: Any room I have been in are great!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 24 May 2012

This is a property that is perfect for the Reno traveler not interested in the glitzy, smoke-filled casino hotels. It is right off 395 and blocks from the airport. It is a great choice for the business traveler or the casual traveler catching an early flight.
Don't expect to a "wow" staying here. You won't be blown away with any aspect of this operation. Do expect a quiet nights sleep in air that you can breathe. The staff is efficient. They won't knock your socks off with friendliness. But they do a good job of greeting you and handling the business end of your stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank pestpilot
Reviewed 24 May 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights to watch the eclipse at Pyramid Lake. This hotel is fairly new. I love the brightly colored and modern furnishings. We brought our dog along with us so we had a room on the first floor where we can easily take our dog out for a walk. I have been to many HI-Express and this is one of the BEST I've been to. Our room is very spacious, clean and with very high ceiling. Even though the hotel is next to a freeway, we were far enough in the back that it didn't really bother us(I'm a light sleeper and so this was a good thing). Also, it is near the airport but we really didn't hear much plane noise either. The breakfast was adequate with the usual choices. The dining room is spacious and clean. It's a beautiful room with very high ceiling(impressive!). The staff we're friendly and helpful. The hotel is within driving distance to restaurants and stores. Would definitely stay here again if we are in the Reno area.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank lvetotrvel
Reviewed 15 May 2012

My husband and I stayed here one night and we were very comfortable. We stayed on the top floor, in the back and the room was very quiet and nice. It was also very clean. Even though it's close to the airport it was very quiet. The staff was very nice and accommodating. We would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2012

I was at the Holiday Inn Express in Reno for 2 nights. Very Clean nice staff and they were very helpful. I needed a ride to the Airport and right away someone from the hotel offered to take me. I will always stay there. Kids love the pool. Very quiet place aswell.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Chica077
Reviewed 5 May 2012 via mobile

Most beautiful hotel I ever stayed at. This hotel is above the holiday inn express standard. Staff is very professional. Breakfast was great. Love the pancake machine. Indoor pool and was good and workout facility was clean and good. The most I like about this facility is Internet. Very reliable and fast. Overall excellent hotel. Will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Location has easy access to airport and major highways. Clean and friendly large rooms - excellent customer service oriented staff - two elavators (bonus). Will return on next visit to Reno.

Room Tip: North Corner Suite closest to the highway was surprisingly very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Reno hotels
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
Whitney Peak Hotel
Airport Plaza Hotel
Airport Plaza Hotel
#14 of 64 in Reno

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Reno? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Reno

Address: 2375 Market St, Reno, NV 89502
Region: United States > Nevada > Reno
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Business Hotel in Reno
#6 Family Hotel in Reno
#7 Romantic Hotel in Reno
Price Range: £102 - £179 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Reno 2.5*
The Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Reno is just minutes away from the Reno Tahoe International Airport . Nestled at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, the hotel is conveniently located off US-395 and a half mile south of I-80. he hotel features complimentary wired and wireless high-speed internet, a meeting room, a hot breakfast buffet served daily, a health and fitness center, business center, guest laundry, indoor pool and whirlpool. The Reno area will keep you fully entertained with a variety of activities such as skiing, boating, golfing, snowshoeing, hiking, mountain biking, and kayaking. So Stay Smart! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Reno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Reno