Very clean property. I stayed here in September and liked my stay. Only reason I picked this hotel most all others were taken because of the busy street vibrations events going on. Kind of a pain to get to from the highway. Pool and hot tub were good along with breakfast. This hotel wont be my first choice but I don't have any reservations for booking a stay in the future. I paid way to much for the hotel room but it was a busy weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Reno is just minutes away from the Reno Tahoe International Airport . Nestled at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, the hotel is conveniently located off US-395 and a half mile south of I-80. he hotel features complimentary wired and wireless high-speed internet, a meeting room, a hot breakfast buffet served daily, a health and fitness center, business center, guest laundry, indoor pool and whirlpool. The Reno area will keep you fully entertained with a variety of activities such as skiing, boating, golfing, snowshoeing, hiking, mountain biking, and kayaking. So Stay Smart! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Reno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Reno
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Reno Nevada