Eldorado Resort Casino
  • Bar/Lounge
    Average 3/5
      • Pool
        10,776 results
        All reviewssilver legacy and circus circusla stradabrew brothersprime ribspa suitegreat place to staydowntown renocoffee shopget awayslot machinesgreat roombuffetcasinofunroxygamblingsecurity
        FilterAll languages
        Reviewed 25 March 2014

We booked our stay with Eldorado base off of reviews. It was a amazing stay. The service was outstanding. The food was Delicious. Our room was clean. We will be back.. Make sure you sign up for the club card, it paid for our dinner one night.

Room Tip: level 4 is the pool level
        • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
        Reviewed 25 March 2014

Selected this Hotel as part of a package on the Reno Fun Train. About a 3 block walk from Amtrak. Check in was smooth. Stayed on the 6th floor (looking at parking garage), but not there for the room & view! Room was clean, although the furniture is getting dated. We were able to walk to most attractions that we were interested in. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
        Reviewed 22 March 2014

I only stayed because of severe weather in Mpls, rain followed by snow followed by high winds followed by 4 inch thick ice on all the freeways... well anyway you get the picture. Thought if I was traveling with a new puppy, I didn't want to get stuck at some airport overnight.

Well I couldn't have been happier with the hotel and service and I am extremely fussy (ask anyone) about cleanliness, and comfort!!! I was very happy on both counts, however I can only speak to my room and the public areas. I did not go to gamble and stopped a 2.00 loss.

The bed was fabulously clean and comfortable! I mean extremely comfortable, no problems sleeping at all. Well ok, there was one little issue, some people across the hall must not have gotten out much in their lives because they were always letting their children run and in and out in and out, each time the door slamming. The room did a fair job of keeping out the noise, but being the fussy person I am and being such a delicate and sensitive flower, I did not want to be awakened by the noise, so I downloaded a white noise app on my phone and just like magic the sound was no longer noticeable, and I did not wake till morning ( I usually wake with any little noise). Wonderful hotel and room and service.

Room Tip: The reviews I read said to ask for a room in the Towers, I was told those are the only rooms they have. They have great security! Guards make you show your room key before they let you use the elevators, if you loose or forget your key-off to the front desk you go. I LOVED THE SECURITY.
        • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
        1  Thank P F
        Reviewed 21 March 2014

The El Dorado is a pretty decent hotel for the price. Usually you can find good deals for this hotel. The rooms I've stayed in were very nice. One of the best reasons to stay here is that the hotel is centrally located to the other main casinos in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
        1  Thank Kevin T
        Reviewed 18 March 2014

We stayed at the Eldorado 3/15 & 3/16 and had a great time.The accomodations were very good. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The food and entertainment was truly excellent. We will definitly be back again. Jim & Betty from CT

• Stayed: March 2014