“Peppermill - Great poker room!”

Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
Ranked #4 of 64 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Lovely place, nice staff, great service, excellent poker room, yummy food. The price was right. Good value. Would stay there again.

I was a tad disappointed that they didn't offer a free upgrade when I mentioned that I was there to celebrate my 50th birthday, because I had heard from a friend that they did this for her. I asked, I tried, I was denied.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay, and are considering going back next year. If you're a poker player, this is the place to be.

Room Tip: Careful though: If you stay in the old "North Wing" where the rates are lowest, be prepare...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Peppermill Resort Spa Casino

Reviewed 6 April 2013

First of all, my rating is EXCELLENT for the Peppermill. Evidently my computer only let me click on the lowest rating for Service in the little bubble (Terrible) and would NOT allow me to delete it.

I lost my IPhone on March 26 at the Peppermill Resort & Casino in Reno, NV. I knew the 20 minute span of time in which I'd lost it---and the area I was walking through in the Casino, when it fell from my pocket. I reported it to Peppermill Security & Lost and Found Office immediately.

They encouraged me to contact them of and on during the evening to inquire if it had been turned in by anyone. My friends said, "It's gone. You'll never get it back." Well, I had faith that there are still honest people out there, and also honest employees.

I returned home March 27, and on March 28, their Security Officer for Lost & Found phoned me to tell me it had been turned in. I was totally surprised, and overjoyed.

I highly recommend the Peppermill Resort & Casino to anyone. Their staff are courteous, dedicated to their jobs, and to the assistance of their guests.

They never said they doubted I would ever get it back. PLUS, they mailed it to me "postage paid" and I received it within 2 days.

Thank you Peppermill for employing such awesome staff who definitely assist your guests.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Loretta G
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Stayed just one night in the Tuscany Tower. The rooms were extremely nice and in very good condition. Even though it is not located in the middle of downtown surrounded by all the other casinos and shops, the resort has everything you need on site so you can still do everything you would want to when you aren't enjoying the casino. The staff was helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: I believe the Tuscany Tower is newer than the rest of the hotel and appears to have the nicest rooms...
Reviewed 5 April 2013

We stayed in the Tower Suites. The rooms were beautiful and very comfortable. The checkin on the 2nd floor was very speedy and close to elevators. The Terace Bar was was wonderful. The wine was house wine but still very good and the staff was very good. Biscotti's had great food and we took some delicious muffins and coffee with us for our drive home. We found the casino easy to navigate. And!! they had some new and exciting slots I haven't played before. Always fun to see some new machines. We are already talking about taking the family there sometime. They have an awsome arcade for kids and the pools they will love to spend the day in. I didn't make it to the workout center but heard it was huge with alot of equipment. Next time for sure.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2013

The Peppermill is the only reason that I go to Reno. It is one of my favorite resorts! I like the Spa, Hotel decor, friendly staff, and restaurants. They also have these fabulous flat screens everywhere that have captured small clips of beautiful places around the world! The casino has great promotions and a good selection of slots and tables.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Heard of this resort through some friends and decided to celebrate our anniversary there. Was
extremely impressed with the room quality, staff and choice of restaurants! The spa is amazing, definitely get a massage! This place is kid friendly too as they have a nice arcade and pool area and If you stay in the Tuscany tower you never even have to cut through the casino to get to your room. I will be going back in 3 months and am taking some friends with us as well!

1  Thank NealB889
Reviewed 4 April 2013 via mobile

Will come stay here again. Pretty nice & good service. Reasonably priced. Even the soap was nice. Made the Grand Sierra Resort seem like a ghetto. Food was great too. Wish we would have booked here for our whole stay.

• Stayed: March 2013