“Suite room weekday”

GreenLeadersGold level
Da Nang, Vietnam
“Suite room weekday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Building Poku Europe, it is in a beautiful hotel.
We've stayed is because it was the cheaper room, it was Ikasa in simple two-story building.

You think that it is fun if you stay in good garden and pool room so clean.

Located in the heart of Reno location.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,953)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Roseburg, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Great room, friendly and helpful staff, and reasonably priced. We were impressed with the desk and bell staff. The restaurant where we dined was a great value for the meal served and the staff and the waiter (Tomee) was outstanding. We will stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jim D
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We have stayed at some really lovely places during our overseas travels throughout the years but this place will be remembered as one of the best. The rooms were opulent and large. The entire hotel is big, gorgeous and classy. We were in the Tower and overlooked the pool. When we walked into the room we were blown away by just how beautiful it really was. The bathroom was exceptional with a separate toilet (in its own room) as well as a separate shower with two shower heads (also in its own room) and a bath as well. It was huge and all done in marble. There is only one hotel I have stayed in better but this came very close indeed. Not being a gambler I was rather hesitant at trying the slot machines but was lucky enough to walk away with a small win - enough to buy a couple of glasses of champagne so I was happy about that. I expected that the machines would be loaded against the patron but after my female friend also had a win I was pleased to see they gave the little guy a go. We liked the free vouchers as well and we used a couple to gain free cocktails and the like. We ate at the asian restaurant called Chi and it was great. In fact I had some sort of seafood dish and not only was it packed with seafood but delicious as well. I highly recommend trying the food at this restaurant.

It is a decent walk from downtown so I don't recommend trying it unless you are quite fit but if you do there are loads of antique shops along the way that we found contained very interesting items at good prices.

For what the hotel was I thought it was extremely good value and a stay I won't forget for a long time. If a free breakfast was thrown in it would have been the icing on the cake. Perhaps a suggestion worth considering. Well done Peppermill! I will stay here again should I return to Reno.

Room Tip: Stay in the Tower. It is worth the little extra.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank flossygirl
Director_Peppermill, Guest Relations Manager at Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor regarding your visit to the Peppermill. We love to hear when our guests had had a Five Star experience I am very happy to hear that your experience was truly memorable.

Many of our guests love the luxurious décor throughout our entire property and we frequently receive positive comments regarding the wonderful amenities that are offered in our rooms as well. It is great to see that you enjoyed your accommodations and had a great dining experience at CHI also.

Thank you again for your excellent feedback and we look forward to having you back as our guest in the near future.

Scott Evans
Executive Director of Service Excellence
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Had a great time. Front desk staff very friendly. Room prices very reasonable compared to others i have stayed at.
Staff was great moved us to a better when ours had problems. could ask for more!!!! Will stay again as long the keep up the great work.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JButlerTA
Hermiston, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

We absolutely loooved the peppermill. My sister and I brought our mother for Mother's day. The staff was very nice and helpful. The gambling was great a lot of machines, we were there four day's and were never bored. The pool was amazing!! we spent a lot of time there. food reasonable. the only thing I didn't like was. this was a special day for my mom! I booked months in advance and asked for a nice room view. When we got there I told the front desk that also and we were giving a room with a view of the garbage bin's and roofs of not the nicest buildings. So next time I book in advance I going to try to get a pool view! But when I made reservations that was not an option.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank jenpark3832
Director_Peppermill, Guest Relations Manager at Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback on Trip Advisor regarding your visit to the Peppermill. Our employees work hard to ensure that each guest has an enjoyable experience and I am happy to see that you and your family had a wonderful visit.

It is great to hear that you had the opportunity to spend time by our pools while you were at the Peppermill. Our pools are one of our very popular amenities and many of our guests enjoy relaxing poolside during their stay. The best part is that since our pools are geothermally heated, they can be used throughout the entire year!

I want to apologize that the room you received did not have a view that was up to your expectations. While many of our 1600 rooms have beautiful views of the pools or mountains, a few of them have more limited views and I am sorry that this was the case with your room. In the future, I recommend requesting a room with a specific view when making your reservations. While this is not a guarantee, our Hotel Staff will do their absolute best to make sure that you receive a view that is pleasing to you.

Thanks again for your excellent review and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Peppermill in the near future.

Scott Evans
Executive Director of Service Excellence
Minden, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

The hotel rooms are amazing! I always stay in a spa suite and the beds are so comfortable! If you ever eat at the Cafe Malano you must try there eggs Benedict! I believe they have the biggiest pools in the Reno area and always at a perfect warm temperature. An the casino is so much fun! Too many machines to choose from but black jack is where it's at.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a spa suite! Always worth it
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Bryan M
Alhambra, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

The room was great, clean & quiet.. The restaurants are always great, both food & service. The Romanza & Oceano restaurants have excellent food & service. The room is very clean & comfortable. I have stayed at the Peppermill Many times and have never been disappointed.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo