Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
11,184 results
All reviewstuscany towerisland buffetcafe milanobiscottibimini steakhousefireside loungewest wingjacuzzi tubbeautiful roomcoffee shopget awaysports booknon smokingresort feelake tahoeslot machinesoceana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Great atmosphere if you are looking to go to the casino. The pool is great, and lots of lounge chairs and tables to relax at. Rooms were huge, and they were clean. The view was ok, nothing spectacular, but cleanliness is more important in my book. It was quiet, and the beds are super comfortable, with nice pillows and mattresses, and bedding was clean and cozy.

1  Thank Katerp71
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We got an outstanding rate for our mid-week booking and that convinced us to the the Peppermill a try. One we got there, we were impressed by the friendliness of all the staff we came into contact with. When I left something behind, the lost and found got it into UPS the same afternoon I reported it. We'd stay there again in a flash.

1  Thank NotMyName948
Reviewed 22 August 2014

This hotel is huge. There are lots of restaurants and a very nice pool area. The hotel is clean and attractive. It is pretty far from the downtown hotels so if you want to travel from hotel to hotel this isn't ideal, but truthfully the hotel has everything you would need on premises. We chose to stay in a North/West wing room. This was a mistake! The North Wing is off the third floor of one of the main towers. You have to walk through the tower across a skywalk to get to the North Wing. Then we were down two long hallways and up half a flight of stairs. The room itself was old and really tiny. The West Wing rooms are the same as the North Wing only they are at the very back of the property and you have to go outside to get to them. I would stay here again but never in these rooms.

Room Tip: Do not stay in the North or West Wing. These rooms are far away from the main hotel towers and are much older and very tiny!!
1  Thank shannonoc
Reviewed 20 August 2014

The problem with booking through a website, i.e. Travelocity, Kayak, Hotels.com etc. as opposed to calling direct, is when the front desk looks at these you get run of the house rooms that are not so great. To get to our room we had to walk down this hallway, go up an elevator, cross over the pool area in another hallway, go down the elevator on the other end, then go up the stairs and down another hall. Then the warning about "Don't touch the mini bar or you will be charged immediately."
Room was O.K. but not a luxury casino property as was described or marketed. Got to be somewhere else to stay in Reno.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Director_Peppermill, Guest Relations Manager at Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor regarding your visit to the Peppermill. Based on your profile, I can tell that you are an avid traveler and we greatly appreciate your feedback.

When a guest chooses to book through a third party website, as opposed to booking directly through the Peppermill, they do have the option of which room type they would like to reserve, based on availability. I do apologize that your accommodations were not up to your expectations. Our North and West Wings are part of the original hotel building and are typically geared towards more economic pricing, or if guests would like the ease of having their cars parked in close proximity to the rooms. In the future, I would love for you to experience our beautiful Tuscany Tower. It is very popular among our guests and the rooms are quite luxurious.

I would like the chance to speak with you and gather additional details regarding your stay. We want each guest to experience the exceptional quality and service that we are proud to provide and I would love to personally apologize for your disappointing visit. I have sent you a private message through Trip Advisor with the best way to contact me.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope I get the opportunity to speak with you soon.

Scott Evans
Executive Director of Service Excellence

Reviewed 20 August 2014

they dont offer any shuttles and would not accomidate the bowlers no axcess to the stadium or any where else in reno had to take a cab everywhere and this was costly h to stay at the peppermill i think that is thee intention lost our luggage whie waiting for time to leave and after checkout almost didnt catch our train because of this and had to take a cab there also servic was poor at the hotel and the restraunts nice place but not friendly at all

Room Tip: the rooms are very nice expensive
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lisa C
Director_Peppermill, Guest Relations Manager at Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your visit to the Peppermill. I am very sorry to hear that your recent experience at our resort fell short of your expectations.

I apologize for your frustration regarding the unavailability of a shuttle service to the bowling stadium. We did attempt to run shuttles to the bowling events several years ago, however this became cost prohibitive for us as we currently book a small number of bowlers. This is primarily due to the close proximity of our sister hotels near the bowling center. We try to relay this information to our bowling guests at the time of reservation in order to give them an opportunity to change locations if they will not have their own transportation while in Reno. I apologize if this was not clearly communicated to you.

Our guests are our top priority and our team works diligently to provide outstanding service on a regular basis so that each guest has an enjoyable experience. I am disappointed to hear that the hospitality you received during your visit was not up to the level of service that we are proud to deliver.

When you have an available moment, I would love the opportunity to speak with you personally apologize for your disappointing visit. I have sent you a private message through Trip Advisor with the best way to contact me.

Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Scott Evans