“Great stay! Would definitely return.”

Staybridge Suites Reno Nevada
Ranked #21 of 64 Hotels in Reno
Reviewed 28 June 2011

What a nice hotel. It is designed for the extended stay type of traveler. Very friendly service as you walk in, and the front desk was always helpful with any questions.

Our room was a suite, and had a mini kitchenette. There was plenty of cabinets and drawers to put everything away. The 2 TVs both had DVD players, which was nice.

One thing to keep in mind is that there is no maid service on the weekends, unless you request it. That didn't really bother us, we were staying for 2 nights.

There is a free breakfast every morning, and it isn't just stale bagels and muffins like many hotels. It had egg items, bacon, fresh waffles, oatmeal, and fresh fruit.

The laundry facility is also free, but pack your own soap, or buy some at the front desk.

The pool was indoor, maybe this is a necessity for being in Reno to have year round use, but I'm not a huge fan of the indoor pool.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 June 2011

I stayed at the Staybridge Suites for 5 weeks beginning May 2, 2011. I was attending a medical treament facility during this time and was very impressed with the people who run this hotel. They gave me a ride to and from this facility M-F which took away a lot of the stress and expense I had since I didn't have a car. Diane, Kelly and Shane were always on time to pick me up or drop me off. The hotel services were outstanding. They had a great breakfast every morning and came everyday to clean up my room and make sure I had everything I needed. It was great to have onsite laundry facilities so I didn't have to find another place to wash my clothes. I got to know the great staff there so well that I felt bad because I wouldn't being seeing them everday after I left. They made it easier for me because I was alone in a strange city. My stay there was excellent and I would recommend Staybridge to anyone who is looking for a short or longterm place to stay in the Reno area.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2011

facility was ok but noisy on my visit. did not sleep well. in good location.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank ny2plano
Reviewed 30 May 2011

I have stayed here twice. The first time, in September 2010, the night before a medical procedure (endoscopy/colonoscopy) at a nearby medical facility. Anyone who has had those procedures knows you it's helpful to have a kitchen and a great bathroom, both of which you will find at the Staybridge. Considering what an uncomfortable time this was for me, the accommodation was excellent - probably one of the most comfortable beds I've slept in. The other time I've stayed was by myself before a conference. Just as wonderful. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 May 2011

the hotel itself is beautiful but the staff is not to be trusted i when outside to smoke and a female staff member was outside and she smelled like a marajuana plant i would think a place so nice drug screened and back ground checked there staff upon hiring so i wouldnt recomend letting your children walk around the property unattended

Room Tip: watch your children
Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2011

This is the only place we stay when visiting Reno. We have learned to make our plans way in advanced because others feel the same way. If they are totally booked then we postpone our trip, funny but true! It's our home away from home :-)

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Franco340
Reviewed 22 April 2011

Stayed here for 6 nights, room was large, good facilities. No bath tub, but double shower. Kitchen was good quality, fine to heat up food.

Internet connection is free and nice and fast. Found the staff on the whole to be friendly and helpful. Did have one person on reception who just could not understand that we wanted to stay for some additional days and did not want to change room.

The hotel is not downtown, which to my mind is a good thing, but if you need/want to be downtown it is not the place to stay.

The walls are thin! The first couple of nights it was very peaceful, but the rest of the time it was very easy to hear all that was happening in other rooms. A facility arrived around midnight one night, after an hour of noise I contacted the front desk to ask them to keep it down. It took 3 calls to the front desk before anything was done, most annoying when you have an early start.

The hotel is next the freeway, but this noise was not noticeable

This hotel is very expensive for what it is and compared to other hotels in the area..

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business