Homewood Suites by Hilton Reno
US$127
US$121
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$60
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$69
US$132
Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$94
  • Pool
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$78
US$94
US$89
BestWestern.com
Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$89
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Peppermill Resort Spa Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$70
Whitney Peak Hotel(Reno)
US$223
US$210
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenevening receptionbasketball courtseparate bedroomhome away from homebusiness areacomplimentary breakfastrestaurants and shoppingbusiness parktop floorindoor poolwould definitely stay here againyogurtconvenient locationgreat place to staybusiness tripflat screen
Reviewed 10 August 2013

The hotel is a few short minutes drive from airport and most casinos, so it is good for business and close enough for fun.
Comfortable lobby.
Staff was fine. Rooms are great with comfortable beds.
Free internet and parking.

Two small concerns - the elevators are too slow.
Also hot water is slow to come to shower.
I am happy to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We arrived weary from a long day of travel and were pleasantly surprised by the beautifully furnished lobby and restaurant; gracious welcome of the evening staff and immaculate room. Our linens were crisp and fresh and the king suite bed was perfectly firm. After a quiet night of deep sleep we indulged in the complimentary breakfast; wonderful hot entree items and fresh cold items to spare. A lovely choice for our family travels.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The hotel has all of the amenities I look for, particularly the consistency of this Hilton brand (versus HIE, for example, which I've found varies widely). The room was comfortable and quiet. I was there on a Sunday night on which occupancy appeared to be relatively low. My room was on the top floor on the side opposite the freeway and was very quiet. I was placed in a room directly across from the elevator even though I specifically requested a room away from the elevator, but it was still quiet. I think this was due to low guest traffic. There was a gap along the bottom two feet on the side of the door to the hall through which you could actually see the hall carpet, so I guess I lucked out on the noise.

The TV channel selection was so-so and their TVs are not programmed properly with blank channels, gaps between channels, and no labels. They need to pay more attention to this. Internet speed was average at best. I had just come from a hotel with 15 mbps download speeds and this hotel had less than 1 mbps. This will affect you if you stream anything requiring any bandwidth at all, such as TV shows or movies. Hilton needs to boost their connections speeds to keep my business in the longer term.

Front desk was friendly. I didn't have breakfast. Parking was right there, convenient, and seemed secure. Decor was OK. No obvious signs of wear and tear. It is a few miles to the south of downtown but a good option for avoiding smoke or gambling while enjoying a spacious room with eat-in cooking options available. All in all, a good choice and true to the brand.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank southwest_traveller9
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Our stay here was very enjoyable. We had the 2 bedroom suite for my family of 6 for my daughters softball tournament. Our room had 3 TV's , the pull-out couch with the extra bedroom and kitchen felt like home. I will include this as one of my favorites such as Embassy Suites. The breakfast doesn't compare to ES, but its a great added value.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I travel to Reno/Carson City frequently on business and always stay here. Clean, quiet, no casinos - perfect for business travel. Rooms have good workspace so I can get work done in my room. There is also a hiking trail within walking distance if I need a mental break.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business