“perfect business hotel”

Ranked #10 of 64 Hotels in Reno
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“perfect business hotel”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

i stayed in this hotel for a week on business. the rooms are very slightly dated but they have every convenience that a traveler needs even a ceiling fan above the bed. the staff are terrific. they serve a nice dinner on the weeknights but i eat very healthy and vegetarian so i went to the whole food about a block away and stocked up. they have a nice conference room if you have a group - i looked in but did not attend the hotel is in a safe area for walking and away from the casino area. although i cannot say anything about the family experience there was a little girl with two dogs and her family that looked like they were enjoying the stay - the dinner staff gave the little girl the cookies left at the end of the night

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank havedogwilltravel007

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
sacramento, United States
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I was treated very well and made to feel that the staff would help me in anyway I needed. For my dog there is a small park across the street. The street was quiet but convenient to downtown. The room was well stocked. The food was good and the kitchen staff took care of my special food needs.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo

2 Thank Kari H
Oakland, United States
Reviewed 19 February 2014

A great experience for a first time making a reservation at this Hotel, EXCEPT for the welcoming/arrival process given to us for the Assistant Manager assigned on my arrival date. I highly recommend making reservations at this hotel and definitely I would book again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Our family of four stayed here for two nights while visiting our son at UNR. Conveniently only 7 miles from the university down the freeway (and a short distance from the freeway exit). Located in a business park so quiet on weekends and away from the casino scene. Lovely view of Mt Rose out of our window. Large, clean, comfortable rooms. Ample breakfast with waffle maker (which the kids loved!) Since we were there on a weekend, we didn't have the option of the dinner. Many nearby restaurants as well Whole Foods. Beds and pillows were comfy and we slept well although you could hear quite a bit of noise from other rooms (noise seemed to travel through the vents). Pool and exercise room are small but clean and adequate. The pool was closed part of the time for cleaning and my kids missed out on being able to swim our last morning. The staff was super friendly and very accommodating.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Travelboots777
Hutchinson, United States
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I'm very picky about where I stay on business trips. Going to Reno, I was not interested in staying at a one of the casinos and I found this to be a great alternative. The place is in the corporate area of southern Reno away from the gambling scene. My room was clean and quiet. The staff was very professional. The others staying at this location were mostly business professionals. I highly recommend this hotel in Reno and would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Boise, United States
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Great option after traveling all day. Great backup for not "having" to go out for dinner. Gym and pool enable an exercise program while traveling. Kitchen in Suite is nice and size of suite is comfortable.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Having an Operation for cataracts on Left Eye next door to Homewood Suites. Manager made me feel so welcome and after operation asked if I need anything. Really made me feel welcome. Room was very clean and included internet so I brought my computer. Check-out was immediate and they handed my receipt. Did not have to do anything. I will use Homewood Suites in the future as I travel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo