“Wonderful!! The room was beautiful.”

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Ranked #1 of 64 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“Wonderful!! The room was beautiful.”
Reviewed 22 August 2012

I am a local golfer and like to stay inReno for my golf tournaments. Upon arrival on my recent stay, the front desk upgraded me to a spa room! What an awesome surprise. The room was so spacious and absolutely gorgeous!!! Can't wait for my next stay.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Katkennady
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, 23 August 2012
Thank you for choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for your recent golf tournament. I am thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed our luxury spa rooms. In the future, you may visit our website where we offer variety of golf packages. I hope you return to Paradise very soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,129)
Reviewed 17 August 2012 via mobile

Rooms are super clean. Really good flat screens. Stayed here many times. The indoor swimming pool is great, The best ime to go I in the winter when I snows. Th food is great. I am not a sushi fan but they have the best sushi bar ever. The other resturants is great. The arcade is great. Some of the suites have spas in them. the service is great. The rooms are huge. They use to have dog rooms but not anymore. But it is worth going too!!!

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank scubateen
Thank you so much for naming us “The Best Casino in Reno” on Trip Advisor! I am pleased to have read your great comments on various aspects of our resort. Winter is just around the corner. Remember to visit our website where we will be offering ski packages to various resorts. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 16 August 2012

We stayed here one night on our way to the Bay Area. It has a busy casino atmosphere, but we were only interested in the room. The beds were comfortable, and the room clean and spacious. We got a good deal through Hotwire, but there was a $12 resort fee add on. Nevertheless, the cost for the room was still very reasonable. Although there is a game area for kids on the 2nd floor, this is not necessarily a family stop. Like most casino's you have to walk through the slots and game tables to get to the elevators for the rooms, but it was clean. There is no free breakfast. There are several eating options in the casino, but you have to go through the game areas to get to them, except for one expensive restaurant on the 2nd floor. There was free WIFI but from our room the signal strength was very weak. If you are into gambling then this would be an added attraction. If you have young kids in tow, then it may not be so attractive, but it was a reasonably priced, comfortable accommodation even with the $12 add on. We would stay again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, 24 August 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. Our resort fee provides various complimentary services and amenities to our hotel guests including complimentary access to our fitness center, valet parking, and use of the indoor and outdoor pools and Jacuzzi to name a few. I am sorry that the WIFI strength from your room wasn’t sufficient. I would like an opportunity to speak with you regarding this so we can investigate the issue. I can be reached at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Northern California
Reviewed 16 August 2012

We have one of their (lower level) club cards, and we were offered 2 free nights for my husband's b'day. It was a nice room, but quite small. The bathroom was good, with great lighting and a wonderful shower head. Curiously, the hotel doesn't provide hair conditioner, just shampoo. When I asked about it, the housekeeper said that's no longer available. Pretty chintsey way to cut costs!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am pleased that you were able to utilize our offer for your husband’s birthday. Please know that we are currently in the process of updating our amenities to include a separate conditioner. I hope you decide to return to Paradise very soon!
Lincoln,California
Reviewed 14 August 2012

We checked into the Atlantis in Reno,on Sunday August 12th for one night. We told them we were celebrating our 30th anniversary,which we were,an she told us we had an upgrade to the REALLY nice rooms.We were elated! We had never been offered this before.Less than. 15 seconds ,really,15 seconds later,we were told it was not available anymore. Talk about a balloon buster.I asked the manager why,and basically she told us we were lucky to get the room that was booked for that price."REALLY! She said this! GREAT hotel,great restaurants,nice room. NOT inclined to stay there again! Bad customer relations!

Room Tip: Choose elsewhere for your stay. Nice hotels all over town that will treat you better!
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank bribofam
Thank you for taking the time to post your review and for speaking with me about your recent stay. Again, I am truly sorry for the events that transpired during check in. Furthermore, I am thrilled that you have decided to return to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa so you can experience the exceptional guest service we strive to provide our guests. I look forward to seeing you soon!
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Booked the Atlantis for 5 nights during Hot August Nights. Booked on line after phoning the hotel and obtaining information about the different rooms and tower combinations. Obtained a confirmation number for a king bed in the luxury tower. Phoned the hotel a couple days prior to arrivng to re-confirm and reservations was confirmed. Upon arriving the desk agent indicated they were sold out and gave me a room in another tower with two queen beds. My confirmation did not mean anything and the desk agent was unapologetic. "We are sold out and this is the room you have been assigned". The room was rennovated and turned out to be OK. Beds were soft and unsupporting. Housekeeping was sparatic, some days I received new drinking cups, other days not. Some days got extra hand towels, somedays not. The shag bathmat in the bathroom had white specks of ?? on it and I moved it under the vanity. Everyday it was moved back but not vacummed. Food in the hotel is good, but not great. Portions are average size. Deli is good but portions are not large. No guest parking set aside during hot august nights just valet, so parking the rental car was a pain in the ***. This is an average place which jacked up the prices for one of Reno's big events. I would try Peppermill or Grand Sierra next time. The Atlantis did not make me wanting to come back when Reno has other credible choices.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank G S
I appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am very disappointed to hear about your experience during Hot August Nights. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may reach me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Graeagle, CA
Reviewed 11 August 2012

We stayed at the Atlantis Hotel during Hot August Nights in August of 2012. We hate it when they quadruple the rates for events. We paid $199 for a room on Thursday night that we can get for $39 the rest of the year (sometimes two nights for $49!) All of the things that they tell you are available to you if you have one of their Club cards have many restrictions. Unless you are a high roller and have a Platinum of Diamond card, you don't get much and are treated like a second class citizen when they are being comped their rooms and meals. You have to park out in the back 40 because they have all the good parking spots that are reserved for them. I think next year we will try something else. Too bad because we have been going to HAN for 20 years and have stayed at the Atlantis at least 10 of those times, but we have had enough!

Room Tip: You need to get their early (around 10:00AM or earlier) to get the room you have reserved (king bed...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank SugarPineLover
Your comments are important to us and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am sorry that you felt you were treated differently. All of our guests are equally important to us. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may reach me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.