Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
  • Pool
Very Good 4/5
Good 3.5/5
5,203 results
All reviewspurple parrotbistro napamanhattan deliconcierge towersky terraceluxury towersushi barindoor poolconvention centernon smokingnice roomget awayslot machinesreno areavalet parkingcoffee shopbrine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Every phase of this resort is top notch. What we enjoyed best is the attitude of every employee and manager. "There to make your stay the best ever". It is evident everyone enjoys their job. The food, room and service was excellent. The gaming floor was fun and entertaining. We will definitly return and we will recommend the Atlantis to our family and friends.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2012

Steven thank you for your wonderful review! Our goal is provide the best experience possible for each and every guest! Thank you for your recommendations, we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 December 2012

Good rooms with attentive staff. The pillow options are a nice touch. Love the no smoking gaming area. Atlantis has become our favorite Reno destination. We encountered some late night noise in the halls outside our room but, this IS a party destination and I guess it has to be expected?

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

We are so happy to be your favorite Reno destination, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are a resort hotel, but please know if you ever encounter a situation such as this in the future, please let us know, and we would be happy to address it immediately to ensure your comfort. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 December 2012

The Atlantis is a wonderful place to stay, gamble and eat. They are always friendly and have lots of opportunities for comps. Prices are reasonable, and they have a great shuttle service to the airport. Very elegant place.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you Michelle for posting your comments on Trip Advisor regarding Atlantis. I am so pleased to read that you had such a wonderful stay, please come back and see us again real soon!

Reviewed 12 December 2012

I have been visiting the Atlantis for many years--as far back as its days when the property was a Clarion--and I have never been disappointed on any visit. The hotel and casino staffs are very friendly, extremely helpful and easily accessible. The hotel and its amenities are attractive and comfortable. I love being able to swim year-round in the indoor pool and I adore Toucan Charlie's which, in my opinion, is still the best buffet in Reno (the desserts are to die for). Also, I appreciate the great variety of gaming choices and the generous comp program. The icing on the cake for me, however, is being able to afford to play my favorite game, craps, in a pleasant, safe environment. Unlike other Reno gaming establishments of its genre--which require a $5 minimum at the craps tables--the Atlantis has a $3 minimum bet table, which seems to be in operation on weekdays mornings and afternoons and during light casino traffic hours. As a senior lady on a modest fixed income and a limited entertainment budget, that's a very much treasured amenity. Thank you, Atlantis, for adding to the enjoyment of my golden years.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank JoanScribe
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2012

Thank you Joan for your comments and your loyalty to our property! I am happy that through the years we have been able to exceed your expectations. Your comments regarding the Buffet, pool, gaming, hotel and our staff were very nice and I will be sure to share them with the team. Thank you for your loyalty and I look forward to continuing to welcome you back, adding even more enjoyment to your golden years! See you soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2012 via mobile

Beware WARNING we were first put in a room with duck down pillows we were not notified we are both alergic to down it gave us both our asthma I called front desk Sandra was verry unhelpfull nor concern untill I had mettioned our lawer we were eventually switched rooms with nothing for inconvience we planed on departing today but dew to heavy snow in the sierra we chose to stay another day and again problems I booked online for today then the front desk charged me again I called front desk again Sandra was verry rude and unconcerned again then I spoke to the director Donna Nunez she wasnt much help either defidentley will never stay here again Silver Legacy &El Dorado & Peppermill our way beter hotels but then again it wouldnt take much you have ben warned

• Stayed: December 2012