“Amazing Stay!”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Amazing Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was in Reno for business this past weekend and had a wonderful stay at the Atlantis. When I arrived at noon, the front desk staff greeted me by name and I was promptly given my room key. I could easily access the hotel elevators from the front desk. All in all, from the facilities to the staff, everything was top notch. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Thank you for your sharing your phenomenal experience and I look forward to welcoming you back to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in the near future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,042)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

We recently stayed here on a long weekend and i have to tell you how much we enjoyed it. Great location ($10 cab fare from airport), great restaurants and a Spa that has been rated one of the top ten spa's in the world. We stayed at the property the entire weekend and used the indoor pool almost the entire time. The casino is clean and not smokey at all, the staff is super friendly and they have two very cool gift shops. We ate at every restaurant and never had the same meal twice. The bar on the second floor serves great food and has a light, yet lively atmosphere. The second floor also houses a huge arcade for kids and is supervised at all times. We gave our children 17 and 13 money and did not see them for nearly six hours, they came back and told us they played every game and won a host of prizes and they want to go back again very soon. All is all a very pleasant stay, clean rooms and great rates, give it a try you will not be disappointed at all.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for the “Excellent” rating and sharing the highlights of your stay. I am pleased that your entire family enjoyed themselves. For your next visit, please know that we do have a complimentary airport shuttle for your convenience. I look forward to welcoming you back to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa very soon!
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was in Reno for 6 days for business and pleasure. The service was amazing and I had an awesome massage at their spa. The spa facility and fitness center is wonderful. I loved my room which was a jacuzzi suite. I recommend booking this room!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for recommending Atlantis Casino Resort Spa and sharing your wonderful experience. I look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future!
Roseville, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

It a great night get away. I surprised my girlfriend with the visit to the Spa, and the staff was wonderful. We had the spa treatment for the day. The food at Toucan Charlie's was great as always. Why does the review have to be a minimum number of characters? I said what I wanted to say in a few words.

Room Tip: The room was warm, I don't know if was from the warm air from the hall way. It took most of the...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for choosing Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for your birthday celebration and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
Keller, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

My wife is from Reno and we try to go back there at least once a year. The hotel business has been hit pretty hard in that area therefore some of the places are no longer very nice. The Atlantis is an exception. Our freely upgraded room was beautiful. The restaurants were nice and most important to my wife, the spa/ health club was top notch for a workout. If you are going to Reno give it a try.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank gordonraymitchell
atlantiscasino, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Thank you for traveling from Texas to visit Reno and Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. I am elated that we exceeded your expectations. I look forward to welcoming you and your wife back in the near future!
Bayarea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

The hotel staff was great. We rented a private cabana and the tv didn't have a signal, the staff got right on it and didn't stop until it was fixed. I surprised a friend with a birthday dinner at the Steakhouse. We had Keith for our waiter, he was awesome!!! He was spot on with everything, even with surprising my friend with a birthday treat and calling him by name(which is what I put in the comments when I made the reservations online).

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reno
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

At a time customer service is dropping elsewhere, Atlantis has truly excellent service from all service positions! This is a rare place where you can tell the people working there actually care about your satisfaction. I mean, truly.

This is my favorite casino! A 2nd home in Reno!

Room Tip: Great views!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your wonderful comments and I look forward to welcoming you back to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in the near future!