“Plan extra time to enjoy the included amenities!”

Spa Toscana at Peppermill
Ranked #2 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Reno
Reviewed 25 October 2017

This spa is a wonderful escape. I spent half a day there recently, going early, getting assigned a locker and given a comfortable robe and sandals. I took a book to the Caldarium, lounging on a nice recliner by the pool for two hours before my first appointment. There are fruit juices, coffee, tea, water, as well as nuts and granola snacks, and a phone to call for room service. I enjoyed an 80 minute Swedish massage, a luminous facial, and a pedicure. All very relaxing and enjoyable. The hostess, receptionist, aesthicians were all courteous and friendly. I only regret that I did not check out the Himalayan salt room, which was also offered without charge.

1  Thank AMH913
in 24 reviews
"tubs"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This was my second time visiting Spa Toscana. I love it.
I had a late afternoon massage so enjoyed the spa the entire afternoon.
The pool level has the most comfortable cushy lounge chairs with headphones with relaxing music. It makes it nice so you can block out the voices or noise if you like. The have a very reasonable menu of light snacks or an entire meal that is served poolside. Also a nice patio with lounge chairs that overlooks the hotel pool below.
The massage was wonderful and they have a quiet room that you can wind down a bit in before your massage or keep the relaxation going a bit longer after.
There are complimentary juices, fresh fruit, nuts, or granola with yogurt covered raisins along with refreshing citrus infused water.
If you want more than a massage, this is the spa to visit and enjoy the entire spa for the day.

1  Thank Donna L
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about this spa! I have come here time and time again and it never disappoints! This time was extra special bc my husband and I spent our five year anniversary with a couple massage! So worth it! The hosts are always so friendly and helpful. You never need to worry about forgetting something at home bc they have it! Also I've never known another spa to let you come back and use it after you've left for a few hours. As long as you leave by 10pm then you can come and go as you please! We were surprised with chocolate covered strawberries by my husbands host! Now that is what I call above and beyond service!!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Thought I would treat myself to a 'simple massage' and ordered the Tuscan Ritual at the recommendation of the receptionist. a unique concept to me, 'Tony' began by brushing down my body with a dry brush that stimulates my lymphatic system and helps reduce cellulite. But the best was that he finishes with a Swedish massage that really was specific to my needs. My sciatica is a constant problem given my sedentary demands and Tony took the time to stretch all those muscles that contribute to the pain. After he was finished, I felt like a million bucks and if my massage therapist spent that type of attention to detail that he clearly takes pride in, I'd be a regular back home! After the experience, my time in the men's side using the steam and dry sauna after relaxing in the Jacuzzi was the perfect ending to the day. in addition there is a 'cold' tub that, while somewhat shocking to the system, really helps to complete the experience. I will definitely return.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I'd never been to the Peppermill Spa before. My experience was amazing! As previously written, whatever pampering you choose to indulge in, the spa is yours to enjoy on the day of your treatment. Hot tubs, steam room, sauna, cold pool, sunbathing it's all available to you. And the smells are amazing too! I noticed several groups there enjoying a spa day together. Whether you head here alone, or with a friend, you will be guaranteed a wonderful experience.