“Fantastic hotel...you'll wan to go back!”

Hyatt Place Reno Tahoe Airport
Ranked #4 of 62 Hotels in Reno
Reviewed 7 June 2011

The hotel is just across the street from the airport. The staff was friendly and happy to help. You are close to all the local attractions and you can easily make your way to Lake Tahoe from this location. The hotel is brand new and you are going to love the comfortable bed and wonderful bathroom. Ours had a huge walk in shower. Stay here once and you will want to go back for sure.

Room Tip: The king room was well worth it!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank TJLDC

Reviewed 23 May 2011

Attending my Sister's Graduation in University of Reno May 2011, We decided to stay here in Hyatt Place, We do not want to stay in Smokey Hotel Casino. I Was amazed how Clean and spacious this hotel is. and to top it off they offer Free Breakfast Wow!! you have coffee, pastries, cereal bread and bagel plus Fresh fruit and yogurt. I will 100 percent will go back and recommend this place. it has a indoor pool and Jacuzzi.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2011

We staid at the Hyatt Reno in January '11. We decided to stay for one night since we would arrive on a late night flight, on our way to Carson City and were not familiar with the region.
Our experience: when we arrived to the airport's parking lot and there was no transfer bus available, we called the hotel and the bus was there in 5 mins. The front desk staff were very friendly and in no time we were in our room. The room was spacious, modern, clean and with a separate space with a living and kitchenette. The bed was very large and comfortable. We went to the swimming pool and found it very nice. The installations were clean and well maintained (it's a new hotel anyway) and since there are a lot of windows, we really enjoyed the view of the snowy mountains surrounding the valley.
The breakfast offered was not much diverse but all products were fresh and tasty.
In conclusion, we would definitely recommend the Hyatt Plane Reno.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hazinheira
Reviewed 23 March 2011

Good: The staff was friendly, enthusiastic, and accommodating -- really nice. Everything was new, clean, and in good repair. The rooms were spacious and well equipped: free wifi, separate sitting area, even free toothpaste. The indoor pool and outdoor spa were great. The complimentary breakfast offered lots of healthy freshly cut fruit. The late check-out was especially appreciated.
Not so good: The cable TV had every channel imaginable -- except PBS. For me, a major deficit. The heating fan at the window was pretty noisy, as was the fan in the bathroom.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2011

This is a nice hotel. Would like to give it 5 stars. But you must rely on the thermostat to control the temperature of the room. So the fans go on and off and are not under your control. Is just too loud for us. Bathroom fan was frighteningly loud, but we could live with that. Also, we had a terrible time trying to find how to get to the hotel the first night when it was dark. We missed the road a couple times. Unfortunately we won't stay here again even though the facility is very well kept and clean, has a nice breakfast, and the room is really big.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2010

I would like to thank the hotel manager Mike and his entire staff for making my first stay at the Reno Hyatt Place an outstanding one. The staff was extremely friendly and accomodating, the food service was excellent and the room was fantastic, super comfortable bed, nice sitting area and a huge plasma tv that actually had HD programming on it. The hotel is less than a 2 minute drive to the airport. The internet service is free and is high speeed.

Upon the day of my departure, I requested a late checkout due to an evening flight. The front desk clerk told me that I could leave at 2pm, which I thought was great and I really wasn't expecting anything more than that. To my delight, after I had spoken with the clerk, she checked with Mike to see if I could stay later. She called my room and let me know that she had checked with her manager, and that they could let me stay until 4pm. I thought this was really going above and beyond the call of duty for her to check with her supervisor and to call me in my room with the good news. I was extremely appreciative of this gesture! The next time I am in Reno, I will only stay at the Hyatt Place. Thank you for a fantastic stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2010

We loved this hotel because of it's location to the airport, lack of cigarette smoke, no gambling, cleanliness, comfortable bed, and a peaceful atmosphere. We stayed 2 nights in a King-Suite, which we thought was fairly priced at $94.00/night. The continental breakfast was nicely stocked and the staff was extremely friendly. Only, very minor complaint, would be the noisy bathroom fan which had to be on when the light was on...2 different rooms had the same problem. We would stay here again, in a heart beat.

• Stayed: October 2010