Hyatt Place Reno Tahoe Airport
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$69
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$60
US$68
US$66
Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$94
  • Pool
US$132
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$78
Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$89
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$139
US$124
Peppermill Resort Spa Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$70
Whitney Peak Hotel(Reno)
US$222
US$210
  • Restaurant
All reviewson demandan early flightfree breakfastliving areathe shuttle driverfresh fruitindoor poolgreat place to stayreno tahoebusiness travelrental carcasino hotelsshort stayfront desk stafffree shuttleconvenient locationquiet room
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I stayed for 3 nights recently and overall I was very satisfied. I hate how smoky and dingy most, if-not-all, of the Casino/Hotels are in Reno. I will avoid them at all costs. Since I visit Reno periodically, I thought I'd find an alternative to the normal big (and old, dirty) Reno hotels. The Hyatt Place is exactly what I was looking for. It is clean, modern, comfortable, has most of the basic amenities (including a small lobby bar), and best of all I never once smelled cigarettes. I will stay here next time I'm in Reno for sure.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank gonzousn
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The conference I was speaking at was held at another hotel, about 1 mile away...easy walking distance. I'm not a fan of Vegas style hotels, so I opted for this cute, quaint little Hyatt across the street from the airport. Boy, did I ever make the RIGHT choice... Everything about this place is lovely, the rooms, the free hot breakfast, the free wifi, the workout facilities, and especially the service. Casey at the front desk was amazing and so was EVERYONE else who worked here, from the housekeeping staff, to the shuttle driver, to the people at the front desk. Hyatt has a knack for selecting stellar staff and it makes such a difference. Every employee I encountered exuded a genuine warmth and an obvious delight in being helpful...and maybe more important, it was quite apparent, they enjoyed the experience of helping their guests, which guarantees the guest will enjoy the stay.

Room Tip: I had a room on the 6th floor overlooking the airport... It was fun to watch the planes take off, though there weren't a lot of them and heard NO noise at all. BTW, the rooms are huge, with large desk, comfortable sitting area and mini-kitchen with sink and refrigerator.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2014

You don't often think of airport hotels as nice places to say for more than the minimum, but this is a rare exception. the hotel is very pleasant, with spacious rooms, helpful staff, an excellent breakfast, nice room amenities. I stayed for 4 nights on business recently and would definitely go back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This location is right across the street from the Reno Airport. The rooms are very nice and clean and brand new. They have a limited room service menu that you pick up down stairs. Not a lot of choices in walking distance. The staff is very friendly and go out of their way to accommodate you. Great place to stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are suites and the same.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Like these properties in general, but this one kicks it up a notch. GREAT service - always huge for me. Usual quality food offerings in their little bistro/room service menu. Very quiet (even being near the freeway and the airport), easy to get to the rest of Reno from here, very, very clean and attractive rooms.

And to top it off they offer some pretty great rates. You can get better ones sometimes at the downtown hotel/casinos - but for the money you're getting a better quality experience here.

Room Tip: Slightly better to stay on the airport side - but only slightly.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business