Atlantis Steakhouse at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantis Steakhouse at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 927 Restaurants in Reno
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Recently voted Best Overall Steakhouse in the Reno - Tahoe area by OpenTable diners A vast array of fine wines have been chosen by our sommelier. Capturing the cosmopolitan essence of Chicago to San Francisco, the Atlantis Steakhouse is impeccably styled with a design that melds contemporary elegance with classic comfort.Atlantis proudly serves Allen Brothers of Chicago meats, the nation's finest steaks. These dry-aged USDA prime cuts are the ultimate grade of beef, chosen for their superb quality, marbling and flavor. Experience the art of traditional Steakhouse tableside dining, unsurpassed service and unmatched attention to detail. Glowing honey onyx exudes warmth and the plush dining settees create a dining ambience second to none. Classic cocktails, metropolitan martinis and over 336 selections of wine complete your experience. Exclusive private dining for groups of 15 to 50 may be arranged.
Gold Coast
“amazing”
Reviewed 30 August 2014

We ate here last night, restaurant and service is amazing. We had the oysters, wild salmon and steak. Food was absolutely amazing. They also cook some food at your table. We are on our honeymoon and they brought out a cake at the end of our dinner which was lovely. They also packed our food in a container too take with us and gave us coffee cakes to take away with us as well. Great place, definately a must do!

2 Thank Lisa S
atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food and Beverage at Atlantis Steakhouse at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, 29 September 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your dining experience at the Atlantis Steakhouse. Congratulations on your matrimony. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the Table Side cooking and that the Oysters and the Salmon met your expectations. I hope your will visit us in the near future.

• Korean first
Reno, Nevada, United States
“Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Took my parents here for a nice dinner. Our server John recommended the rib eye and a nice bottle of wine for our meal. I was not disappointed one bit, the food was amazing along with the wine. John was friendly and attentive without being overbearing. I will definitely come back to visit this place.

• Visited August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for choosing the Atlantis Steakhouse to treat your parents. I am pleased to hear that John was able to assist you and your parents with your dining selections. I hope you will visit us soon.
Reno, Nevada
“It is the Best in Reno”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Just had dinner there for my birthday. We had been meaning to get here for about a year and I feel stupid for waiting. The food was absolutely some of the best I have ever had. Service was exceptional. The restaurant is very quiet and you don't have to listen to anyone's conversation. You start out with a mix of breads that are some of the best I have ever had. I had the Filet and my wife had the steak Diane (served table side). The filet was one of the best I have every had. My wife absolutely enjoyed her meal. There was not once that I had to look for a server to take care of something. The General Manager Ali is very welcoming, we have been dealing with him for a few years now in other areas of the Casino and he always delivers exceptional service. I can say without a doubt we will be eating here a few time a year. There were at least 7 other groups that were celebrating some ones birthday. If you live in Reno or are visiting, you won't go wrong putting this on the must do list.

4 Thank winecountrylovers
Thank you for taking the time to share your dining experience at the Atlantis Steakhouse. I am pleased to hear that both food and service exceeded your expectations and that Ali has provided your exceptional service in previous years. I hope for your return in the near future.
Lakebay, Washington
“Great All Around Experience”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

8oz. filet perfect medium rare with a pear walnut blue cheese salad. Excellent laid back but attentive staff.

Visited August 2014
3 Thank Darin A
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your experience at the Atlantis Steakhouse. I am pleased to hear that your dining choices were cooked to perfection and that service exceeded your expectations. I hope for your return soon
Toronto, Canada
“Just wonderful”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

My husband brought me here for my Birthday and i was not sure what to expect. I can’t remember the last time i had such a good meal. From beginning to end we had an outstanding experience. Our waiter Keith was friendly and attentive without being intrusive. The food was excellent. The portions were not large but just large enough. Special request were promptly followed up on. Would highly recommend this place.

2 Thank rands23
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your dining experience at the Atlantis Steakhouse. I am pleased to hear that your husband chose us for your special celebration and that your expectations exceeded from Keith providing you exceptional service and the food. I hope you will visit us in the near future.