“Fine Dining in Reno exists!”
Review of Bistro Napa

Bistro Napa
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Napa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 923 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Savor contemporary cuisine inspired by Napa Valley in a sophisticated, vibrant, yet comfortable atmosphere with emphasis on seasonal, organic ingredients and simple, fresh flavors. Flown in from certified waters of the cold Pacific northwest, the finest oysters are served in the Raw Seafood Bar. Experience innovative small plates, perfect for sharing, delectable big plates and playful desserts that are deceptively delicious. The sommelier will help complement any Bistro experience with thoughtfully chosen wine from the 4,000-bottle wine cellar. Cutting-edge cocktails are infused with fresh fruit purees, boutique liquors and bitters. Gather for dinner or cocktails in a social scene that rivals the energy of the innovative cuisine.
Napa, California
“Fine Dining in Reno exists!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This place is amazing. I was there for a long weekend with family and perused the menu in the foyer. Thought we would give it a try. We are from Napa, CA so going to a place in Reno that claims to be like the Napa Valley... well I was a bit skeptical. But we had an amazing meal with fantastic server! I LOVED the dessert options (dessert wines paired with truffles) and everyone enjoyed their entrees (short ribs, steak and frites, calamari steak). Portions are generous too. My mom ordered something from the small plates menu (lobster mac and cheese; to die for!) and she could only eat half of it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND (and David and Fernando will take care of you so well!)

• Visited July 2014
atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food and Beverage at Bistro Napa, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your dining experience regarding the Bistro Napa. I am pleased to hear that both food and service exceeded your expectations. I hope you will visit us in the near future.

Reno, Nevada
“Best Happy hour ever!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The ambiance of this restaurant is excellent, and the value at 1/2 price of a great menu and high end wines is hard to believe. We go there often and will continue to do so.

• Visited June 2014
Thank you for being a valued guest at Bistro Napa and for taking the time to share your comments regarding your dining experience. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy our very popular Social Hour. I hope for your return real soon.
Reno, Nevada
“Once again top quality”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Once again we have gone to the Bistro Napa at the Atlantis casino in Reno, and took advantage of their nightly "social hour" from 4 - 6pm where all the small dishes and drinks are at half price. Admittedly, their full price is a bit on the high side, but what a bargain at half price! The quality is outstanding (do not miss the wood fired artichokes plate) and the service is great.

• Visited July 2014
Thank you for being a valued guest and for taking the time to share your comments regarding the Bistro Napa. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy Small Plates and drinks during our very popular Social Hour. I hope for your return in the near future.
Fremont, California
1,603 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,732 helpful votes
“Nice Celebration Dinner - Good Food, Great Service”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We ate here twice while on our stay. One day we went for their happy hour; they have 1/2 off prices and the variety of excellent appetizers to order (we had their cheese platter and empanadas and a nice glass of wine).

We went the next evening for a celebration dinner. They first start with complementary appetizer and then a very nice bread basket. I had their wonderful onion soup = it is the best ever prepared/served in an onion. I had their wonderful lobster tail for my main course. The person I was with had a very good salad and their special of the day.

Now for desserts - it was a celebration from start to finish. First, they brought out a spectacular strawberry short cake with a candle (complementary). We then had a glass of inniskillen desert wine and a chocolate truffle, and then they brought out complementary cotton candy. (This one is so good.)

Service was spectacular, food was amazing, and atmosphere is very nice.

2 Thank mini
atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food and Beverage at Bistro Napa, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Thank you for valued guest and taking the time to share your comments regarding your most recent dining experience, and for choosing the Bistro Napa for your special occasion. I am pleased to hear that your evening was an exceptional one from start to finish and that you enjoyed all of your dining options and the complimentary dessert. I you will visit us in the near future.
Roseville, California
“Bistro Napa in Atlantis”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I loved this place! Only went for happy hour, but we ended up going there both evenings! They have happy hour from 4-6 and it's half off everything on the entire bar menu! This included all cocktails and wine, and all their apps, including oysters, clams, calamari, flatbread pizzas, ahi poke tacos, lettuce wraps, sliders, ... tons to choose from! They were all great and the staff was very friendly! We noticed a lot of locals were there. Hey, it's a great deal and the atmosphere was fun!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank StorkRN1
atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food & Beverage at Bistro Napa, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent dining experience at the Bistro Napa. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed all the option we have to offer during our popular Social Hour. I hope for your return real soon.

Been to Bistro Napa? Share your experiences!