1. My stay was orchestrated by Jackie Borden who bent over backwards to arrange my stay. The cocktail party and the heavy hors d'oeuvres, as well as the prime rib dinner were perfect! We were treated like kings!
2. Our free breakfasts were great and were only surpassed by the waitress staff that server us. Dalia at breakfast, and Sandra at dinner time were exceptional!
The registration staff of Ashley, Takisha and the others were helpful and made our stay seamless.
3. The casino staff and security made you feel safe and welcome. The promotions were generous and my family easily won six prime rib dinners. It was totally unnecessary as the slot machines were fair and generous.
4. The rooms were clean, not spacious. However, the maid staff catered to every need. The air conditioning worked well and there was free Wi-Fi. All of the electronics worked in the room.
* I would without question return to this hotel casino!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Gold Dust West Hotel Reno
- Gold Dust West Casino And Inn Reno, Nevada