“Who knew?”

Walnut Creek, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Who knew?”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This school has it all and then some. Lots of construction going on, the place is really growing. Student art is all over the campus, which suggests a strong, integrated art department. Lots of history too. The school has all the latest & greatest, including 2 3D printers (which i had never seen until now). Perfectly located for access to Tahoe and ski resorts. Lots of school spirit. This place was a big surprise and an undiscovered gem of a university. My daughter and her friend really liked it. I would be happy to send my child here for a first-class education.

Visited July 2014

Albany, Oregon
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Gorgeous Campus”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Enjoyed wandering around campus on a quiet summer day. The buildings are brick - so classic! What a nice campus!

Visited July 2014
Stockton, California
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Beautiful campus!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My husband and I visited the campus as my great-nephew will be attending it the fall. I was pleasantly surprised with the beauty, landscaping, and architecture of the campus. It had more of an Ivy League feel. Well done blending the new buildings with the old. Student staff were friendly and helpful. I love visiting college campuses, especially they they have a Kappa Alpha Theta house. UNR is beautiful!

Reno, Nevada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A good school but tech to be desired”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I am signed up for fall semester but no thanks to the wacky tech of their website absolutely useless to sign up returning students..fix it..renoruona

Lafayette, California
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Defies The "Reno Stereotype."”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I'm a "bad photographer" with an "ancient, cheap camera," but I'm addicting to doing photo-essays everywhere I go. Some folks teased me before I went and implied there'd be little to take pictures of that wasn't "tacky." well, the university is quite large and built with style and class and impressive size. It's one of many things around downtown that show that Reno keeps working the best it can to improve itself. Having seen this beautiful campus, I've come to "believe in" Reno more than before.