“Great experience”

National Bowling Stadium
Ranked #12 of 44 Fun & Games in Reno
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Bowling in Reno is always a great experience. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The food was priced reasonable for a large event such as this. The drinks, maybe a little too much, but we paid it. We did have $20 in coupons each that made it much more reasonable.

1  Thank Phil D
"conference"
"games"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 16 March 2014

The group felt as if they were herded in like cattle and too many regulations. Fee for this, that and the other. People drunk, that are bowling, screaming like children. Ridiculious. Never going to Reno again, not worth the time.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

My job had a work outing at National Bowling Stadium. The building itself is huge. We rented all 20 lanes and had loads of fun.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I could not believe the size of this facility! First we visited the free museum on the first floor and then headed to the lanes. Open bowling was $15 per person for three games, including shoe rental. They even allowed me to let my two autistic daughters bowl as one person as they do not always have the attention span to bowl three complete games. My only (minor) complaint is that a technical error shut down our lane before my son could bowl his last frame and the workers did not know how to override the computer.

3  Thank DifrntDrmr