“2018 USA Karate National Olympic Trials”
Review of Reno Events Center

Reno Events Center
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Impressive facilities!!!! Up to date spaces. Clean bathrooms. An energy conscious facility. Located right next to Atlantis Spa Casino Resort. Easy access.

All reviews
"equipment"
"games"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 16 April 2018

...and they had a lady making drinks there - you don't say! That alone was a selling point - they had me at drinks.
The facilities were pretty nice, considering the event.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great place for concerts. Food is expensive and no outside food or water is allowed in. I wish they would hold more concerts there.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I went to see Stevie Nicks, I took a taxi home, I got a ride from neighbors to the concert. I would not try to find parking, I think that would be hard to do. But taxi is cheap here and worth the money for a no hassle way to go, and then you can drink and enjoy. I had great seats, and had no problem seeing Stevie on stage, in fact I don't thnk there is a bad seat in the place.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We went there for the Stevie Nicks concert along with The Pretenders and though Stevie Nicks was a huge disappointment Chrissie Hynde made up for it what I like most is the security and how they tried their best to keep people from standing in the aisles No it didn't work that great they get an A for me on effort it seemed very clean however the smell of pot made us leave early

Been to Reno Events Center? Share your experiences!