“Hidden gem!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom Queen Bed
Master Bath Tub/Shower
Front of Home
Living Room Fireplace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

BeyondDal...
“Hidden gem!”
Reviewed 16 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Wow! I might never stay in a Reno hotel again! I'm originally from Reno & am sorry I did not know about this place sooner as I go home often. What a fantastic little place! Not a bad drive from my family & friends or the slopes that my husband & kids were skiing. All the comforts of home with plenty of space for our family of 6. The air inside was a bit musty & the cabin could use some updating but I ran my Young Living diffuser with therapeutic grade essential oils all week & we managed. Seriously fantastic spot though! Gorgeous views & great people! Thanks to Mark, the owner, & Curtis, the manager, for being so accommodating. Could not have asked for a better Spring Break!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing