“Good value, nice setting & service”
Review of Bangkok Cuisine

Bangkok Cuisine
Ranked #109 of 960 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Had an excellent dinner with very tasty dishes coupled with excellent, attentive service. The fresh soft wrap rolls combined fresh ingredients and a great sauce. Curry had authentic taste and appreciated the sticky rice. Good drink list including Singha beer, and yes, there's a picture of the King. Liked the setting too.

Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

We went for lunch on a Saturday. The service was very good and the decor is typical Thai. There are the basic choices usually available. The food we just average. The seasoning was very good but our shrimp over cooked and the veggies were a little under cooked. The rice was a bit sticky. I thought the prices were a bit high but we ordered dinner options because there were no lunch specials that appealed to us

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We regularly enjoy the great food from this Thai restaurant! and recently took our exchange student from Thailand to enjoy his homeland food. He ordered for us, and the variety was delicious to our palate. When asked his opinion, he said it was good and okay. so I guess we just have to go to Thailand to broaden our horizons! We will remain pleased and grateful for this wonderful restaurant.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

I stayed one night in Reno on my way across the country and met my cousin (a local) for dinner here. I wasn't sure what to expect... after all, it was Reno. My first clue should have been that there was a 20-minute wait on a Tuesday night! We watched as dozens of locals came to pick up their take-out, and perused the menu. Both of us are vegetarians and I ordered the pumpkin red curry (a chef's special) and she ordered pad thai vegetable with tofu. We also had the little vegetable "baskets" (another chef's special) and split a bottle of great Russian River Valley red wine from an extensive wine list. The food was too much for the two of us (my cousin happily took the leftovers home). I was absolutely enchanted with the subtle flavors in the velvety pumpkin curry. The pad thai had that perfect balance of flavors that it can have when done right. The vegetable baskets, although deep fried, were not heavy and greasy. The accompanying rice was perfect. We left sated and very happy with our meals.

1  Thank Spiderette86
Reviewed 22 August 2013

My wife and I love Thai cuisine but don't get to have it that often. On the road and in Reno, we checked TA and found Bangkok Cuisine. The restaurant is attractive with a nice cultural setting. We ordered the Red and Green curried chicken, medium spices and the seafood and pork dumplings as a starter. The food was excellent, spicey, great vegetables. Perhaps the chicken was a bit overdone. Overall, one of our best Thai dinners

1  Thank MarcosPrairie