“Fun and Yummy food”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The soups, salads, sandwiches are very satisfying. Eating in or out on deck is enjoyable. Casual and nice for people watching.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

This is a wonderful small fabulous restaurant with vegan and regular food with creativity and imagination. Great service. Cool Neighborhood. Top top top and if you do not know what a diacritical mark is you will not get the NAME.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We went to the Reno Children’s Discovery Museum and we’re looking for s lunch place in walking distance. On of our friends checked Yelp and I checked trip advisor. They both recommended this place. The food was very good. My only negative was the chicken noodle soup was a bit bland. The sandwiches and the salads were fantastic. I’d highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I stopped in during a long day of walking to grab a bite to eat. Everything on the menu sounded great - and healthy. I ordered the half club sandwich with a cranberry salad combo but the person at the cash didn't hear me correctly and I ended up with a cranberry salad.An honest mistake that they were willing to correct. I kept the salad and it was great. The dressing was automatically served on the side, which I appreciated.I felt it was very good value for the money. The staff members were friendly.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Over the years the staff has improved to a first name friendly basis.

My family had some ups and downs, with SUP, several years ago. Without equivocation this is not the case, now.

Simple food, amazing soup, and great service. You can’t go wrong!

Been to Sup? Share your experiences!