“Disappointing!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Sad! We picked this place as the place had high reviews on trip advisor, but this was sad! The shells were horrible! Do not, Do not come here!

1  Thank Lord H

Reviewed 20 June 2014

My husband and I decided to again try Miguel's since we hadn't been there since 1998 at which time it was not good. Service was excellent but that's the only positive. I ordered a 20 oz. regular margarita and it was almost like drinking water. The complimentary salsa was spicy so we asked for a less spicy salsa and I swear that it was heated spaghetti sauce. The chips provided were warm and tasted fine until they cooled and then tasted like cardboard. I ordered a cheese enchilada and chile relleno and the word "different" comes to mind and not in a good way. My husband ordered a tostada and said it was "okay". The place was quite busy and appeared to be loyal clientele but they apparently know the good tasting things to order?

1  Thank MSandDS
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We lucked into a street parking spot and had lunch for 4. The service was spotty (two different people serving us, but neither checking in or being at all attentive). The food was flavorful, but very cheesy. We has chicken enchiladas, a chile relleno, and onion enchiladas with a nacho appetizer. We were stuffed to the gills when we left!

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We noticed this restaurant on TripAdvisor and we took a chance on in. Despite the average rating of 4 stars, it turned out to be quite the place. Iris was our waitress and she did a great job. Ask for her.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have been going to Miguels for years & years. Every time we try a new Mexican restaurent we always ask ourselves why when Miguels is the best!!