“pizza is better than burgers”

Little Waldorf Saloon
Ranked #224 of 993 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Deli
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I'll admit, I'm cheap. I go on half price pizza night. I thought I would try the 2 for 1 burgers on Sunday . What a let down. My burger was so cold the cheese wasn't even melted. The bun wasn't toasted. I think they skimp for the discounted burgers. But, I will say, Monday pizzas are dang good for the price.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Fun place to eat. UNR student hang out. Food is good and fun to look around at all the collections on walls and ceiling.

Reviewed 1 April 2013 via mobile

Extremely cheap (I mean extremely!) drinks & food! The staff is friendly & always remembers you.

The food is large & a great deal. & drinking here is a must! Drink specials, cheap beer, & good times! This place is always packed & everyone is enjoying themselves.

Reviewed 7 November 2012 via mobile

49 types of brews as very good, selection was ok. I know their wraps and pizzas are pretty good. They run a special 9-10pm, if you order any alcoholic beverage, they take $15 off of pizzas which comes up to $4 something for a gigantic pizza. Good deal

Reviewed 14 October 2012

We love going to the Wal to watch the game. They have great happy hour specials and burger specials. The staff is always friendly and it has never been too crowded even though it is in UNR territory. During happy hour you can get a buy one burger, get all you can eat free. On game days, happy hour extends through game time. If you enjoy eating burgers until you pop, this is the place to do it!

Been to Little Waldorf Saloon? Share your experiences!