“It was late at night”

Ranked #52 of 64 Hotels in Reno
Rome, Italy
“It was late at night”
Reviewed 11 August 2009

Saturday night, we wanted to stay in Tahoe but all was "no vacancy", we arrived to Reno at 11pm, tired and without a bed for the night, we stopped at the first motel founded... Knights Inn...
There were prostitute and noise in the parking and on the street all night long. Our room was orrible, dirty and the door didn't locked...
The day after we left the hotel at the sunrise.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
8 Thank -1Aroundtheworld2-

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
pooptarts
Reviewed 20 June 2009

I was on the road for almost a day and a half, so was extremely exhausted upon my arrival at Knights Inn. I was just looking for a place to rest my head and found it. Although it was no frills I found it to be clean and relatively quiet for the area. The check in process was quick and the desk staff was pleasant. I was satisfied with my stay.

Stayed June 2009, travelled solo
calif
Reviewed 24 September 2008

Disgusting is all that can be said about this palce.They turned a maids room into temporary housing for the unknowing.Webs and dirt in the window ,no headboard,no lamp,no phone dirt everywhere.Whats funny is that the website said newly remolded rooms WHAT A JOKE!!!
Just so its made aware alot of drugs being used by all the staff.
Good Luck

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — dirty
  • Stayed September 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5 Thank purpleflameburnon

Travellers are raving about these Reno hotels

Roseville,Ca
Reviewed 3 August 2008

We stayed at this hotel last friday evening August 1, 2008. When we pulled into the parking lot we immediately heard loud rap music comming from one of the upstairs rooms and a large gathering of young adults standing on the balcony on the third floor.
As luck has it our room was two doors down from them. Rm#326. We asked for a non smoking room and instead got a room that smelled like a wet ashtray masked by lysol cleaner in a failed attemt to fix the smell. At approximately 0400 hours i was awoke by loud talk, yelling and arguing by what appeared to be a bunch of wanna be gangsters. Against my wife's wishes i asked them to go somewhere else only to be disrespected. I attempted to call the front desk to no avail. No more sleep for us that night so i went to make a complimentary cup of coffee and their was none in the room. I finally got a hold of someone at the front desk by calling from the outside to the hotels extension at about 0900 hours and asked for some coffee. Never got it. When i checked out all i got was weak excuses and the clerk at the desk said he could not give me the managers/owners number to complain. If you like to party all night with a bunch of gansters at a hotel with stinky rooms and you don't require any sleep, and don't drink coffee this is where you want to stay. But if you book a hotel for the thought of some sleep you may want to stay someplace else.

Stayed August 2008
6 Thank Rosevillecouple
Battle Mountain, Nv.
Reviewed 14 August 2007

We stayed at the Knight's Inn at 660 N. Virginia in Reno Nv.
the night of Aug. 3, 2007.
There were very loud parties all night long with people running
in the halls knocking on doors.
There were prostitutes working on the property.
There were what looked like drug sales going on in the parking lot.
When I spoke to the desk clerk about it the next morning I was told "What did you expect, it's Hot August Nights?"
I contacted Knight's Inn customer service that same day and was told the General Manager would contact me within 7 days.
It has been 10 days now and no word.
Of course I will not stay at this facility again. I may not stay in a
Knight's Inn at all again.
dennisgustafson@sbcglobal.net

Stayed August 2007
3 Thank dennis569
albuquerque
Reviewed 14 August 2007

this place really sucks...we booked our room 8 months in advance and were told our rate, because we booked so early ,would avoid the increased price. we were quoted $91.00 a night for 3 nights. Our credit card was charged before we even arrived and when we saw we were charged $100.00 more than quoted we were told repeatedly that the charge would be corrected. Many visits to the office and everyone lied about our case. Always said someone else responsible and manager would be told, etc. etc.. No linens or change in towels , the place was noisy.Rowdy drinking guests were arguring and fighting in the parking area. no help from the management..horrible.

Stayed August 2007
2 Thank sissystem
Bay Area, CA
Reviewed 12 August 2007

Stayed in 6/07, they charged my credit card even though we paid cash when we checked in. Called 3 times and was promised they would credit my card back. They asked for a copy of the receipt and it was faxed but still waiting for my credit card to be credited back, it has been almost 2 months. I read another review from another website where they did the same thing. I should of seen that as a warning but I ignored it and now I'm paying for it.

• Liked — none
  • Disliked — no comment
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled with family