“Horrible”

Add it.
Knights Inn Reno
Ranked #52 of 64 Hotels in Reno
Reviewed 28 December 2009

We got there at 8am December 28, 2009, nobody showed up til 9, we were told it was 45 dollars a night but ended up being 68. Got into the rooms, HAIR and dirt in bed, luckily we brought sleeping bags, no soap, no remote, broken bathroom door, broken toilet, 2 towels, very few working lights, and their we're fake smoke detectors/fire sprinklers that were just connected to the wall, never again.

Reviewed 12 October 2009

Toilet broken, sink faucet broken, door deadbolt broken, no wastebasket, no tv remote, key card didn't work at midnight so night manager gave me the master but ordered me to bring it back immediatley instead of escorting me. no washcloths, no pool etc......all this and it was $150 a night for this dump. Desk didn't open until after 10am and closed at 10pm so if anything broke you were at their mercy timewise. Do not stay here...i think it may be a hangout for transient types but i was here during a bike rally so they jacked up the prices. when i complained i got no call back from management!!! No pool.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
9  Thank hoginsmog1
Reviewed 11 September 2009

I was just looking for a cheap room to shower and catch a quick nap between camping and a flight. They resold my room even though they kept my money. They tried to pawn me off on an even dirtier seedier hotel (if you can imagine one). They refused to refund even though I didn't stay there.

Total ripoff.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
8  Thank coloradojay2
Reviewed 11 August 2009

Saturday night, we wanted to stay in Tahoe but all was "no vacancy", we arrived to Reno at 11pm, tired and without a bed for the night, we stopped at the first motel founded... Knights Inn...
There were prostitute and noise in the parking and on the street all night long. Our room was orrible, dirty and the door didn't locked...
The day after we left the hotel at the sunrise.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
8  Thank -1Aroundtheworld2-
Reviewed 20 June 2009

I was on the road for almost a day and a half, so was extremely exhausted upon my arrival at Knights Inn. I was just looking for a place to rest my head and found it. Although it was no frills I found it to be clean and relatively quiet for the area. The check in process was quick and the desk staff was pleasant. I was satisfied with my stay.

Stayed: June 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2008

Disgusting is all that can be said about this palce.They turned a maids room into temporary housing for the unknowing.Webs and dirt in the window ,no headboard,no lamp,no phone dirt everywhere.Whats funny is that the website said newly remolded rooms WHAT A JOKE!!!
Just so its made aware alot of drugs being used by all the staff.
Good Luck

• Stayed: September 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank purpleflameburnon
Reviewed 3 August 2008

We stayed at this hotel last friday evening August 1, 2008. When we pulled into the parking lot we immediately heard loud rap music comming from one of the upstairs rooms and a large gathering of young adults standing on the balcony on the third floor.
As luck has it our room was two doors down from them. Rm#326. We asked for a non smoking room and instead got a room that smelled like a wet ashtray masked by lysol cleaner in a failed attemt to fix the smell. At approximately 0400 hours i was awoke by loud talk, yelling and arguing by what appeared to be a bunch of wanna be gangsters. Against my wife's wishes i asked them to go somewhere else only to be disrespected. I attempted to call the front desk to no avail. No more sleep for us that night so i went to make a complimentary cup of coffee and their was none in the room. I finally got a hold of someone at the front desk by calling from the outside to the hotels extension at about 0900 hours and asked for some coffee. Never got it. When i checked out all i got was weak excuses and the clerk at the desk said he could not give me the managers/owners number to complain. If you like to party all night with a bunch of gansters at a hotel with stinky rooms and you don't require any sleep, and don't drink coffee this is where you want to stay. But if you book a hotel for the thought of some sleep you may want to stay someplace else.

Stayed: August 2008