“Good stay.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Reno
Ranked #16 of 64 Hotels in Reno
“Good stay.”
Reviewed 24 June 2012

I stayed here with my daughter and nephews on our way to Las Vegas. We received a chocolate chip cookie upon check in, which the kids loved. You could smell them as soon as you walked in. The room was nice and clean. The breakfast the next morning was very good and the kids really liked the waffles. The breakfast filled us up for another long car ride. Thanks so much for all you do.

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank Layla1511

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Riverside, California
Reviewed 23 June 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel for the second time and found it to be a nice place to stay when you are looking for a hotel in Reno when gambling is not a high priority. We were here for a family reunion and thought the hotel was worth the money spent. The staff is very friendly and helpfull if you ask them for anything. The breakfast is a little better than the average hotel continental breakfast (The scambled eggs could use a little seasoning). The hotel is quiet except for being able to hear showers in nearby rooms. There are many good restaurants nearby and the Smith Grocery gas staion at the corner is one of the cheapest in Reno. Try one of the cookies at the front desk as you walk by in the afternoon.

Room Tip: Upper floors will be quietest due to slight noise from other guests walking and using showers,etc
1 Thank Mark951
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Spent one night at this Hampton Inn on the way to CA. Hotel was quiet and well off the gaming establishments. Room was very clean with excellent bed. Indoor pool was on the small size. Receptionist was exceptionally courteous. Breakfast was good typical of Hampton; however, the scarmbled powder egg didn't look very appeitizing. There are a number of standard chain restaurants and a shopping center around the hotel. Will definitely stay again on our way back from CA in August.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the front of the hotel are quieter and cooler.
San Jose, California
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Stayed in Reno for one night and wanted some place away from the casinos. This is an overall well managed facility. Everything clean and well kept. Rooms are very well mantailned and clean. Bathrooms are also clean and neat. Bed was great!!! Had a little problem with the WiFi which was quickly resolved - need a password and room number from the desk which was not hooked up. Full hot breakfast was processed eggs with cheese, processed french toast, or make your own waffles plus the normal fruit, cereal, toast, ect. Not bad for free, but not the best. Overall we would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay "out of the action". Our room was facing the freeway - but not a problem. Facing away from the freeway would be better since the rooms do not get sun in the afternoon. COSTCO with gas is just down the road!!

Room Tip: Try to get rooms away from the freeway
Helena
Reviewed 8 June 2012

My wife and stayed at the Hampton while visiting our daughter in Reno. The staff, including the manager were terrific. Judy and I both use wheelchairs. The staff went out of their way to make our stay (May 6-8, 2012) very enjoyable. We were met by name as we passed the front desk which helped make it special. If we return, we certainly will stay there again.

Tim Harris
Helena, MT

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I'm a huge Hampton Inn fan. I search for them whenever I'm traveling, especially on business. I had biz in Reno, NV and found this Hampton Inn to be exceptional. On arrival, reception and the guest lobby were very neat, efficient and clean. The manager greeted me and ensured that he had my HiltonHonors number on file. The room was nicely appointed. I had trouble with the air conditioning in the first room. The manager tried to fix it, thought that he'd done so, in fact. When it happened again he immediately moved me to another room right near by. Very responsive. I left my hotel stay early and forgot my toiletry bag - which was a gift and meant a lot to me. About 10 days later I called the hotel. Fortunately for me, it was in "lost & found" and they sent it right on back to me with nothing missing. I'd give this 5 stars!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Napa, California
Reviewed 30 May 2012

We had a great stay here!~ Clean, comfortable, great breakfast and easy access to the Convention Center. Actually, even nicer, because it was quieter where we stayed. They were most gracious about our late check-in, assured us they would hold our room, and an item of clothing was left behind after we left, and they called to check to see if it was ours, and it was. They sent it the next day. Very nice, courteous staff. Would absolutely stay here again, should we come to Reno. Very nice place to stay. In fact, I love the Hampton Inn's. Have had wonderful, comfortable stays everytime!!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family