Hampton Inn & Suites Reno
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$197
US$152
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$85
US$110
US$107
US$69
US$67
Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$78
US$60
US$56
Agoda.com
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$54
Hotels.com
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$56
Agoda.com
All reviewsbusiness parkfront deskquiet hotelroad noisethe breakfast areaminute drivecomplimentary breakfastlake tahoecarson citycasino hotelseasy accessdefinitely stay here againshower headbusiness tripclean roomsdowntown areaindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2014

They had a nice breakfast and clean rooms. It was relaxing after a long day of driving and very easy to find. It was nice to have coffee already made when we arrived. They have a good variety at breakfast. We stayed there on our way out and liked that we booked again for our return trip.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank apollo9357
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My wife and I left the peppermil with nowhere to go. we decided to go with the Hampton inn because we had stayed at one once before in Bastrop TX. We were not let down. the bed was so comfy and the room was clean. weve decided that this will def be our hotel chain of choice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Don't get me wrong this is a clean Hampton Inn with the usual amenities. If you had asked me last week, I would have said one of my favorites. However, attempted to check in 1.5 hours early today and was initially told by one of two people at desk that my room was not ready. For some reason everyone had checked out later today, and all at the same time, making it impossible for them to have any rooms ready early. But when I suggested working on my laptop in the lounge area until my room was ready, I was welcome to do that. I have had the experience of them spraying my room with deodorizer in the past which bothers my sinuses. When I asked if housekeeping could NOT spray my room since my room was NOT yet cleaned. He asked my name and checked to find that my room had already been cleaned and I could check into unless I wanted to be put into a dirty room and wait for it to be cleaned. "No I would really rather work in my room than down here. I will take the room sprayed or not." The conversation was irritating and spoiled what is usually a positive experience. The last time I stayed here I was called by name and offered water at check-in, not so this time.

Room Tip: Don't expect an early check-in unless they have a caring person at the front desk!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2014

.Rooms were very clean and quiet.Service checking in was great. You need to ask if you want strips for the bathtub to keep from slipping. Pool and hot Tub were great. Breakfast was excellent.Lots to choose from and plentiful. Close to lots of shopping and attractions.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank 630jrh
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Perfect room for a long road trip. The hotel is far from stuff (restaurants, etc), but it works when you just want a place to sleep. There is a supermarket, Starbucks, gas stations, and a breakfast spot nearby. The check in was a breeze and the night manager was really nice.

Stayed: June 2014