Spend six nights there early July.
Worth the time. Room was okay bit dated but clean and tidy.
Plenty of choice with food, had breakfast at Grand Cafe which was very good. Attended concert at Grand Hall. Would certainly stay there again.
One recommendation would be for house keeping to change bed sheets at least once during a longer stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Sierra Resort and Casino is located in the heart of Reno/Tahoe - America's Adventure Place. Guests have access to over 40 championship golf courses, 18 legendary ski resorts, hiking, biking and equestrian trails, fishing, boating and guided tours to Tahoe, Carson and Virginia City. GSR is northern Nevada's largest resort destination with 1,995 guest rooms, 850 of them luxury suites. The property offers a wide variety of accommodations for the every day business traveler to the complete family vacation with amenities that include 200,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, branded retail shopping, headliner entertainment, Cineplex, a 50-lane championship bowling center, outdoor thrill rides, aqua golf driving range, the largest casino north of Las Vegas, plus much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Sierra Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sierra Hotel Reno
- Summit At Grand Sierra Hotel
- Summit Reno
- Reno Summit
- Grand Sierra Resort And Casino Reno, Nevada