Had a large comfy room on the 18th floor w/ a great view of downtown, though the city was under a blanket of haze and smoke from the Yosemite fires the 4 days I was there. Front desk staff are personable, helpful, and very friendly, I loved the old, antique like furniture on every floor, the old prints on the walls, and the larger pieces throughout the lobby. Outdoor pool, coin-op laundry, and a very convenient location, though if there is no baseball game and one doesn't visit casinos, there ain't much join on...(.was there for "Burning Man" opening)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a step back in time, and enjoy our beautiful, friendly, and relaxing hotel. The Plaza Resort Club, is located downtown Reno, and it is located across the street from the River Walk, and just 2 blocks from the downtown casino area. Take a walk around our lobby and throughout our entire hotel, and view our beautiful antique furniture collection. We look forward to you staying with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Plaza Resort Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza On The River At Plaza Resort Club Hotel Reno
- Plaza Resort Club Reno, Nevada